GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens to sign NCAA player?

+3
SeawaySensFan
Hayden
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=717292

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=108346

Scott Campbell, sounds like a Winchester-ish guy. IF this is true.

2Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

He's a leafs fan - barf.

3Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if there would be competing offers forcing us to sign him to a one-way deal? If so, what does that mean for the rest of the team?

4Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I wonder if there would be competing offers forcing us to sign him to a one-way deal? If so, what does that mean for the rest of the team?

I don't know that much about him, but I would NOT sign him to a 1-way if I were in charge. You want a chance? Prove it in the AHL, then we'll see.

5Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:31 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I wonder if there would be competing offers forcing us to sign him to a one-way deal? If so, what does that mean for the rest of the team?

I don't know that much about him, but I would NOT sign him to a 1-way if I were in charge. You want a chance? Prove it in the AHL, then we'll see.

I'm sure he'll have enough GMs tell him otherwise. If he's that promising a player.

6Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Interesting. Sean MacEachern is an Assistant coach at UMASS-Lowell.

7Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

I'm sure he'll have enough GMs tell him otherwise. If he's that promising a player.

I'm all for depth, but if that's the case we don't need yet another 3rd or 4th liner.

8Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Maybe he would be a good complement to our EDM acquisitions?

Sens to sign NCAA player? Kreskin

9Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Maybe he would be a good complement to our EDM acquisitions?

Gee...I hope not. Ahhhhh! Unless he can complement Souray blasting pucks on the PP or Visnovsky for that matter.

10Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:Maybe he would be a good complement to our EDM acquisitions?

EDM Did i miss something?

11Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Hayden wrote:He's a leafs fan - barf.

so were Kelly, Spezza, Neil and over 50% of the Canadian players in the NHL...

12Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:03 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=717292

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=108346

Scott Campbell, sounds like a Winchester-ish guy. IF this is true.

Well we do need a Campbell-type Sens to sign NCAA player? 159628

ppg in the NCAA is pretty solid.

13Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gohan wrote:
Hayden wrote:He's a leafs fan - barf.

so were Kelly, Spezza, Neil and over 50% of the Canadian players in the NHL...

And so was I at one point before the Sens.

Sens to sign NCAA player? LukeSkywalkerNooooo

14Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:44 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if this ties into the Filatov trade?

15Sens to sign NCAA player? Empty Re: Sens to sign NCAA player? Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:10 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I wonder if this ties into the Filatov trade?

Swirlominoes perhaps?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum