GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will win the North East Division?

+12
wprager
sidstu
SensHulk
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Larabiep
shabbs
Tuk Tuk
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Who will win the North East Division?

Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Vote_lcap242%Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 13 ]
Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Vote_lcap229%Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 9 ]
Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Vote_lcap226%Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 26% [ 8 ]
Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Vote_lcap23%Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:15 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:I think Buffalo will hang on for the division title, Miller is just that good. I don't think he'll burn out until the post season, my prediction is Buffalo will make a fairly quick exit from the playoffs.

Boston will make a good run at it too.

I don't think Ottawa can do it, our team is just too inconsistent, especially goaltending. We've also got a lot of road games in the 2nd half, not our specialty.

I agree. People keep expecting a drop off for the Sabres which could happen but I'm with you - It waits until the playoffs a la Brodeur in years past. Boston has a chance but they're definitely not the big bad scary regular season team of 08/09.

Montreal and Toronto have virtually no chance of getting first in the division unless of course, in Montreal's case, you believe the TSN power rankings have anything to do with potential real life results. If you're drinking the beedub kool-aid then you think the Leafs have an 8th place finish in them at best.

I think Ottawa finishes in 5th overall at best but I will stick with my 7th place prediction that I made at the start of the season.

62Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:57 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Miller's young, in great shape - he will be fine.

How about a two-hander across the back of his little stick legs?

63Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:58 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I think Miller will burn out. He's gonna play 95% of the Sabres games, the All-Star Game and the Olympics before March. That's bad news for a guy who's 160 pounds. My money's on Boston overtaking the Sabres.

There's no All Star game during Olympic years.

I didn't realize that for some reason. Thanks Prags. Lalalala

64Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:58 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yes! I agree 100%.

65Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:59 am

SeawaySensFan wrote:

The Sens signed Jeff Gillooly?

Oh man, it's a good day when I can bust out an obscure 15 year old semi-sports related reference. Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 270956

66Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow. 46% say Boston. I wonder if people would like to have their vote back now? I would personally like to gloat about picking Buffalo.

- Unknown Author

67Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Wow. 46% say Boston. I wonder if people would like to have their vote back now? I would personally like to gloat about picking Buffalo.

I would have picked Pat Buchanan if he were on the ballot.

68Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Wow. 46% say Boston. I wonder if people would like to have their vote back now? I would personally like to gloat about picking Buffalo.

I would have picked Pat Buchanan if he were on the ballot.

He's a busy man. He can't run in all these polls. Smile

- Unknown Author

69Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bravo to those 7 who picked Ottawa for the Division lead. There's still a lot of hockey to go and Buffalo has 3 games in hand but it's still amazing to me. I thought Buffalo back when I posted this thread and it still could be but not without a fight from Ottawa. HappyDance1

- Unknown Author

70Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:47 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Bravo to those 7 who picked Ottawa for the Division lead. There's still a lot of hockey to go and Buffalo has 3 games in hand but it's still amazing to me. I thought Buffalo back when I posted this thread and it still could be but not without a fight from Ottawa. HappyDance1

Be certain of this: it's gonna come down to the wire for the division this year.

71Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Bravo to those 7 who picked Ottawa for the Division lead. There's still a lot of hockey to go and Buffalo has 3 games in hand but it's still amazing to me. I thought Buffalo back when I posted this thread and it still could be but not without a fight from Ottawa. HappyDance1

Be certain of this: it's gonna come down to the wire for the division this year.

With decent odds of the two teams in question still playing themselves in round one -only one can have home ice though. Ahhhhh!

BTW...uh...is Buffalo considered home ice for Ottawa?

72Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

With decent odds of the two teams in question still playing themselves in round one -only one can have home ice though. Ahhhhh!

I think the odds are high that one of Ottawa or Buffalo will win the division which means odds are very low they'd face each other in round one.

You actually think Boston still has a shot at the division with 20 games left?

- Unknown Author

73Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:47 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Bravo to those 7 who picked Ottawa for the Division lead. There's still a lot of hockey to go and Buffalo has 3 games in hand but it's still amazing to me. I thought Buffalo back when I posted this thread and it still could be but not without a fight from Ottawa. Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 226479

With decent odds of the two teams in question still playing themselves in round one -only one can have home ice though. Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 805406

I think the odds are high that one of Ottawa or Buffalo will win the division which means odds are very low they'd face each other in round one.

Let's hope Miller has a Hasek this Olympics. Ottawa will run away with the division...

74Who will win the North East Division? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

There are about six different teams we could draw in the first round if we win the division. Crazy..the Eastern conference is sooooo tight this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum