GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will win the North East Division?

+12
wprager
sidstu
SensHulk
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Larabiep
shabbs
Tuk Tuk
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who will win the North East Division?

Who will win the North East Division? Vote_lcap242%Who will win the North East Division? Vote_rcap2 42% [ 13 ]
Who will win the North East Division? Vote_lcap229%Who will win the North East Division? Vote_rcap2 29% [ 9 ]
Who will win the North East Division? Vote_lcap226%Who will win the North East Division? Vote_rcap2 26% [ 8 ]
Who will win the North East Division? Vote_lcap23%Who will win the North East Division? Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Who will win the North East Division? Vote_lcap20%Who will win the North East Division? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Who will win the North East Division? Empty Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:41 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I couldn't resist stealing this one from TSN. The results were just so crazy that I had to see what GMH thought in comparison.

According to the TSN poll

15.5% of fans thought the Leafs will win the division?????

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/

- Unknown Author

2Who will win the North East Division? Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:43 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

How can we be so far into last place? Better yet, how can the Leafs, who needed to win an assload of games just to be 11 points behind Buffalo, while Buffalo still holds two games in hand, win the division?

Hilarious those Toronto folk.

3Who will win the North East Division? Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:How can we be so far into last place? Better yet, how can the Leafs, who needed to win an assload of games just to be 11 points behind Buffalo, while Buffalo still holds two games in hand, win the division?

Hilarious those Toronto folk.

I understand the whole I just can't vote against my team attitude sort of but seriously don't vote if you're going to blindly vote just because your teams name is there.

You know what would be a fun experiment? Change the poll to who will lose the North East division just to see if they read the poll at all and just blindly vote for their team. Laugh1

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I don't think I can answer this one yet. Wow, I'm totally stumped here for sure. Am I the only one?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If you were voting blind you'd probably vote Boston. I just don't think Buffalo and Boston are that good from what I've seen so far. I think Ottawa is not bad right now and that Murray will make an early move to make the team even better.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Montreal

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:If you were voting blind you'd probably vote Boston. I just don't think Buffalo and Boston are that good from what I've seen so far. I think Ottawa is not bad right now and that Murray will make an early move to make the team even better.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's very hard to give my vote to Ottawa too though, 1st in Northeast? I don't know. but then as you said you look at Boston and they've been underwhelming this year. As has Montreal. Buffalo are riding a hot goalie, how long before he can't steal games anymore?

Very tough...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I couldn't resist stealing this one from TSN. The results were just so crazy that I had to see what GMH thought in comparison.

According to the TSN poll

15.5% of fans thought the Leafs will win the division?????

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/
Leaf fans voting blindly...

The stupidity that is Leaf Nation is pretty large...

Wink

9Who will win the North East Division? Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:30 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It would be nice if people voted based on what they thought and not because their team name is there and they can't vote against them. Just don't vote I say.

I'm a little surprised at the Ottawa vote personally. I voted Buffalo because they're just not slowing down but I could see Boston as well. They're starting to have their season turn around for them.

- Unknown Author

10Who will win the North East Division? Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Larabiep

Prospect
Prospect

Cap'n Clutch wrote:It would be nice if people voted based on what they thought and not because their team name is there and they can't vote against them. Just don't vote I say.

I'm a little surprised at the Ottawa vote personally. I voted Buffalo because they're just not slowing down but I could see Boston as well. They're starting to have their season turn around for them.

I voted Ottawa only because we have been riding with our 2nd goalie for a while now and we keep on winning our good share of games. Would Buffalo be as succesful if Miller gets injured? Boston are struggling with both of their goalies and Montreal win only when the goalie is part of the stars of the games. Also, I wouldn't be surprise to see a lot of goalies getting injurred this year with this crazy calendar.

I don't recall seeing the Sens working so well as a team as this season. We can win our division, no doubt.

Go Sens Go

11Who will win the North East Division? Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You could be right but Ottawa has a lot of issues on the back end right now. This may be a case where one team just falls backwards into first.

- Unknown Author

12Who will win the North East Division? Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Tuk Tuk wrote:Montreal

Is that a serious vote? Who will win the North East Division? Suspect

13Who will win the North East Division? Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:47 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Gohan wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:Montreal

Is that a serious vote? Who will win the North East Division? Suspect

I was wondering as well Who will win the North East Division? 270956 .

To get 90 pts (the minimum to get into the playoffs, according to stats), they have to go like 26-14-3

14Who will win the North East Division? Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:You could be right but Ottawa has a lot of issues on the back end right now. This may be a case where one team just falls backwards into first.

Honestly the only two issues I see on the back end are Kuba's inconsistency and Volchenkov/Phillips being incapable of providing enough offense, as a 1st pairing.

15Who will win the North East Division? Empty Re: Who will win the North East Division? Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Larabiep

Prospect
Prospect

Gohan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:You could be right but Ottawa has a lot of issues on the back end right now. This may be a case where one team just falls backwards into first.

Honestly the only two issues I see on the back end are Kuba's inconsistency and Volchenkov/Phillips being incapable of providing enough offense, as a 1st pairing.

With what we have seen from Karlsson of late, the second half of the season looks promising. Our PP should benefit from this kids offensive habilities. Kuba has been a deception so far this year, hope he gets his game back.

Is it me or all of our lines seems to be an offensive threat lately?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum