GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYTHING - Game 2 related

+6
wprager
PKC
rooneypoo
jamvan
shabbs
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just so we have a nice easy place to come and discuss Game 2, pre, during and post, should we try to keep it to this one place?

It easier to check one place constantly than to be everywhere looking for updates etc.

2EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:56 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looking forward to the game tonight! Should be interesting with all the new faces and young guys.

3EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Looking forward to the game tonight! Should be interesting with all the new faces and young guys.

Man oh man, you're not kidding....

I'm really looking forward to:

Foligno-Vermette-Shannon
Ruutu-Bass-Donovan
Kelly-McAmmond-Isbister
Zubov-Regin-Carkner

Defence
Bell-Volchenkov
Schubert-Lee
Phillips-Richardson

Auld
Glass

All these new guys who should have tinkle in their blood looking to make an impact. Should be fun! We might be dead mind you, but that's life.

4EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Naslund - Gomez - Zherdev
Fritsche - Dubinsky - Weise
Voros - Nedved - Parenteau
Korpikoski - Anisimov - Orr

Redden - Girardi
Kalinin - Sanguinetti
Pock - Fahey

Lundqvist
Zaba

Apparently, this is what the Rangers are bringing tonight.

I hear Zherdev is being a real pain in the arse. Two horrific giveaways in scrimmage, no work ethic to get the puck back. It's gonna be a long year for Renney and co.

He's got talent though - and we'll see it tonight.

Last edited by 504Heater on Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

5EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:18 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:Naslund-Gomez-Zherdev
Fritsche-Nedved-Parenteau
Korpikoski-Anisimov-Jessiman
Jamtin-Dupont-Weise

Redden-Girardi
Kalinin-Sanguinetti
Pock-Kondratiev

Lundqvist
Lafleur

Apparently, this is what the Rangers are bringing tonight.

I hear Zherdev is being a real pain in the arse. Two horrific giveaways in scrimmage, no work ethic to get the puck back. It's gonna be a long year for Renney and co.

He's got talent though - and we'll see it tonight.
Hmm, are the Rangers as deep as people first thought? I ave to think not!

6EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It changed a little Jam. Now Dubinsky is in there...uh...is that all the changes?

I don't like the Rangers team at all. I love the goalie, but the rest is a giant ?

I still say they battle until the final day for 8th. Still...there's not much reason why that line-up won't spank us 7-2. Smile

7EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:21 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'd like to see a solid performance from Auld. He'll be facing their top line tonight I believe.

8EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/artem_anisimov

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/bobby_sanguinetti

Oh, the first look at Anisimov and Sanguinetti I believe. These are two pretty good players - I've always like Anisimov. Kind of like O'Brien (just not as cool :D )

9EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:I'd like to see a solid performance from Auld. He'll be facing their top line tonight I believe.

He's friggin' massive ey? I like that he can cover the net instantly with his frame. I like this guy, he has a chance to be pretty decent.

Is he 6'4"? I think he is.

I have to PVR the game and listen to it on 1200. Boo. :x

10EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Alfredsson to play tonight? Various sources?

Is this true, does anyone know?

11EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah...I don't think Alf's in. There are some pretty confused people out there (and I was one for a couple of minutes). :D

12EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

You ok man? You're having a mini-discussion with yourself...

Wink

13EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:You ok man? You're having a mini-discussion with yourself...

Wink

EVERYTHING - Game 2 related 1

14EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:42 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It ok man - we're all excited for hockey season to finally get going. It's been far too long... not used to exiting the playoffs so soon...

Wink

15EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Empty Re: EVERYTHING - Game 2 related Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:It ok man - we're all excited for hockey season to finally get going. It's been far too long... not used to exiting the playoffs so soon...

Wink

Yeah really. It's nice it's getting going.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum