GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FEATURE: Game Day, Boston @ Detroit, Nov. 3, 2009, 7:00 PM EST.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

FEATURE: Game Day, Boston @ Detroit, Nov. 3, 2009, 7:00 PM EST. Large @ FEATURE: Game Day, Boston @ Detroit, Nov. 3, 2009, 7:00 PM EST. Large

FEATURE: Game Day, Boston @ Detroit, Nov. 3, 2009, 7:00 PM EST.

The two teams that were at or near the top of the league standings last season face off tonight. Both teams have struggled to find some traction and both teams have had some issues with goaltending this season. Boston (6-6-1) are coming off a tough one nothing loss to the NY "Lundqvuists" and will be looking to get back to the form they showed last season. The Bruins and Wings have both lost significant offensive players since last season so it should be an interesting show down of the two formerly dominant power house teams. Detroit (5-4-3) will look to inch there way closer to a playoff spot and turn this into a winning streak of 2.

GAME DAY PREVIEW - Courtesy of NHL.com

TV: TSN (HD),VERSUS (HD)
RADIO: DET Radio 97.1 FM BOS Radio 98.5 The Sports Hub
INTERNET: NHL GameCenter Live

- Unknown Author

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Game of the day should be Toronto v Tampa. The triumphant debut of Phil Kessel

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

beedub wrote:Game of the day should be Toronto v Tampa. The triumphant debut of Phil Kessel

What is with the critics of my choice of Feature? LOL. Seriously I thought about that one and thought. mmmm...who cares about watching the Leafs at 1-7-1 vs. Tampa? The only story line is Kessel. I thought it was more interesting to feature Wings and Bruins considering where they are now compared to how dominant they were last season. If you want a Kessel story line we can always discuss how the Bruins have to deal with life without him. Smile

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I agree, this is the behemoth game. Boston has been real average this year and the Wings have been below average. What should be a battle of the titans is going to be a battle to see which one can get back on track.

Detroit might as well hang a necktie in nets, while Thomas is coming back and looking a little better.

Game on.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mind you, if Kessel doesn't have 2 goals and an assist and the Leafs don't win 5-2, there will be riots in Toronto.

This might be a picture-in-picture night.
Ahhhhh!

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I agree, this is the behemoth game. Boston has been real average this year and the Wings have been below average. What should be a battle of the titans is going to be a battle to see which one can get back on track.

Detroit might as well hang a necktie in nets, while Thomas is coming back and looking a little better.

Game on.

Hey Mr Dispenser, that necktie seems to be playing just fine.
FEATURE: Game Day, Boston @ Detroit, Nov. 3, 2009, 7:00 PM EST. 270956

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, more of an Isgood showing than a Wasgood.

The Wings needed it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I agree, this is the behemoth game. Boston has been real average this year and the Wings have been below average. What should be a battle of the titans is going to be a battle to see which one can get back on track.

Game on.

Hey Mr Dispenser, that necktie seems to be playing just fine.
FEATURE: Game Day, Boston @ Detroit, Nov. 3, 2009, 7:00 PM EST. 270956

Yeah, that was more like it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Although...is that the 2nd straight shutout against the Bruins? Or is it the 3rd now?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:Although...is that the 2nd straight shutout against the Bruins? Or is it the 3rd now?

2 losses via shutout in a row. Previous to that was a shutout win by the Bruins over the Oilers. They are still only 1-3-0 over their last 4 games with a goals for per game of 0.75.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum