GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FEATURE: Game Day, Pittsburgh @ Columbus, Oct. 30th, 2009, 7:00pm EST.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

FEATURE: Game Day, Pittsburgh @ Columbus, Oct. 30th, 2009, 7:00pm EST. Large @ FEATURE: Game Day, Pittsburgh @ Columbus, Oct. 30th, 2009, 7:00pm EST. Large

FEATURE: Game Day, Pittsburgh @ Columbus, Oct. 30th, 2009, 7:00pm EST.

Pittsburgh "walking wounded" Penguins come in to Columbus missing both Gonchar and most recently Malkin. So far the loss of these two top end stars hasn't stopped the Penguins from continuing their impressive start to the season. Columbus will look to put an end to a horrible two game losing streak in which they have allowed 10 goals against and only managed to score 3 on their opponents. In fact in all the Columbus losses so far there is only one where they didn't allow exactly 6 goals against. That one game was against Phoenix where they allowed 4. Baby steps I guess. It certainly doesn't look like a Hitchcock coached team and Mason hasn't looked anything like his former self from last season. The Penguins just need to keep doing what they're doing and the Jackets need to buckle down and hope Mason finds his form. Fleury will be getting the night off but, don't expect that to be comforting to the Jackets as Johnson is 9-2-2 with a 2.03 GAA lifetime vs. Columbus.

TV: FS-P (HD),FS-O
Radio: NHL Game Day radio
Internet: NHL GameCenter Live
Game day preview Courtesy of NHL.com

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Another interesting matchup could be Habs/Hawks. Huet against Bob Gainey.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Another interesting matchup could be Habs/Hawks. Huet against Bob Gainey.

You're welcome to do up a GDT if you want. I'll even post it up on the main page as another FEATURE GDT.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No, no. Just random thoughts. I'm sorry it sounded like I was suggesting anything else. Just fluffing, really.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pittsburgh is getting spanked. Nash with two goals, Vermette with two assists. 3-1 early in the third.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ooh, getting tense. Pens score a goal with 3 minutes to go. Now 3-2.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And they tie it up!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

3-point game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Penalty to Voracek, 26 seconds to go in OT.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

To the shootout.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Vermette misses; Letang hits the post; Nash misses; Crosby scores.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Huselius fails. Game over.

Just like that, led 3-1 until just under 3 minutes left in the third. Sounds familiar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum