GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FEATURE GAME DAY: Phoenix @ St. Louis, Thursday October 29th, 2009, 8:00pm EST.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

FEATURE GAME DAY: Phoenix @ St. Louis, Thursday October 29th, 2009, 8:00pm EST. Large @ FEATURE GAME DAY: Phoenix @ St. Louis, Thursday October 29th, 2009, 8:00pm EST. Large

FEATURE GAME DAY: Phoenix @ St. Louis, Thursday October 29th, 2009, 8:00pm EST.

The Coyotes (7-4-0) come into St. Louis (5-4-1) after an impressive 4 to 1 victory over the Blue Jackets. The "distraction" of the financial woes of the team have clearly had little to no effect on the team thus far. The Blues are also coming off an impressive 5 to 2 win over the struggling Carolina Hurricane. St. Louis will look to get there home record to 500 with a win tonight. It's too bad for the Blues that they're not on the road as they've gotten off to a pretty nice 3-1-1 start on the road this season. The Coyotes will be looking to make St. Louis their 6th victim in 8 contests tonight and with the way the 'Yotes, and more specifically Bryzgalov, have been playing the Blues will be in for a tough test tonight.

Coyotes Game Day Preview Courtesy of coyotes.nhl.com

St. Louis Game Day Preview Courtesy of Blues.nhl.com
(When available)

LIVE ON FS-A(HD)
Radio: NHL Game Radio
Internet: NHL GameCenter Live

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

At first I thought this was the main GDT and, my immediate reaction was "Is Shabbs down with the swine flu?"

So, where's the Sens/Lightning GDT?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here's the Morning Skate Blues update:
http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/morning-skate/

Yan Stastny clears re-entry waivers and returns to the Blues. Surprised that someone didn't grab him -- half of $500K? He had a good camp and really was just a numbers game victim -- he has a 2-way.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:At first I thought this was the main GDT and, my immediate reaction was "Is Shabbs down with the swine flu?"

Well, based on the poll, I thought people wanted a non-Sens GDT Feature. I realize it's a small sample size but, it's no skin off my nose to do it.

Prages dude you really need to go to GDT Anonymous or something. FEATURE GAME DAY: Phoenix @ St. Louis, Thursday October 29th, 2009, 8:00pm EST. 805406

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:At first I thought this was the main GDT and, my immediate reaction was "Is Shabbs down with the swine flu?"

it's up, so go post in it already FEATURE GAME DAY: Phoenix @ St. Louis, Thursday October 29th, 2009, 8:00pm EST. 62136

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nicely done Cap'n!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Nicely done Cap'n!

Thanks shabbs. It's no shabbtastic GDT but, I try.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If anyone can figure this out, let me know how you did it:

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/morning-skate/morning-skate/2009/10/new-stltodaycom-video-game-can-you-beat-blues-goalie-chris-mason/

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:If anyone can figure this out, let me know how you did it:

video-game-can-you-beat-blues-goalie-chris-mason

That game is angering up my blood. FEATURE GAME DAY: Phoenix @ St. Louis, Thursday October 29th, 2009, 8:00pm EST. 797712

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The instructions are just stupid.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not sure how, but I got 2 goals past him. I'm currently 10th (last) on the list.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

just got 2 myself, completely flukes though, no skill needed for this game or allowed perhaps. i miss the molson game on their website, the guy that was badmouthing canadians, well, they strapped him to the hockey net and you could shoot hockey balls at him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I got 5 past him. Woo-hoo! Moving up, now 8th on the list!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was just looking at the Blues injuries and it's amazing to me that they're above 500 right now. In theory, once healthy, this team could challenge for a playoff spot again this season.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I got 5 past him. Woo-hoo! Moving up, now 8th on the list!

bugger, stuck at 4 goals, was hoping I knocked you off the list FEATURE GAME DAY: Phoenix @ St. Louis, Thursday October 29th, 2009, 8:00pm EST. 270956

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum