GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FEATURE GAME DAY: Phoenix @ St. Louis, Thursday October 29th, 2009, 8:00pm EST.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Got as far as 18. I feel my IQ dropped by about that much, as well, so I'm going to stop.

Hey, what's your record with the whack a penguin game?

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Woohoo. Thanks shabbs. I got 19. It sucks that you have to wait for it to count the goal before you wind up again. I didn't notice that until the first couple times I tried your technique.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Believe it or not, your hardware matters. The game depends on split-second timing. You've got to get it just right, and if your CPU is stuck at 100% doing the flash animation it may not properly process your mouse clicks and drags.

Sp, Shabbs, are you at home with your new beast, or are we going to be looking for new records tonight?
That was on my T500 laptop. It's all about timing and placement. There's a point on the power meter where if you shoot it high glove side, he'll never save it. Timing is everything.

Thing is I have no idea how to "shoot it high". It seems to go wherever it wants to. Now, how I worked it out, is you place it to the right (at the post or even furhter out) then just when the power meter gets near the top you quickly move it left as you release the mouse button. Most of the time this makes him move left (his right) and the puck goes in.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Woohoo. Thanks shabbs. I got 19. It sucks that you have to wait for it to count the goal before you wind up again. I didn't notice that until the first couple times I tried your technique.
Yeah, I got burnt like that a few times... too quick...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I got 24

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum