GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

O'Sullivan Asked to Stay Away from Camp

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

that would be a dream scenario IMHO...

Sounds like a nightmare - If the Sens are selling at the deadline, that would be a very very bad thing.

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

no no, I meant if they go into the draft with their 2 or possibly 3 1st rounders...That would be sweet! Smile

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

cash wrote:Sounds like a nightmare - If the Sens are selling at the deadline, that would be a very very bad thing.

It wouldn't be that bad. If you could move Kuba or Gerber for an extra pick from a team on the cusp of making the playoffs or needs insurance. Why not, especially if the kids are doing well and Elliott is able to take over.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL. LA. Come on. The Pommenville signing has made the market very clear for O'Sullivan.

5 X 5. Sign here, here and here.

If you get cheap about it, you'll regret it.

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

So with the challenges with O'Sullivan, I wonder if a team would now offer him an RFA sheet.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Phoenix30 wrote:So with the challenges with O'Sullivan, I wonder if a team would now offer him an RFA sheet.

LA has too much cap room as it is, an offer sheet is a bad idea.

23O'Sullivan Asked to Stay Away from Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: O'Sullivan Asked to Stay Away from Camp Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:48 pm

504Heater wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:So with the challenges with O'Sullivan, I wonder if a team would now offer him an RFA sheet.

Would certainly force their hand.

24O'Sullivan Asked to Stay Away from Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: O'Sullivan Asked to Stay Away from Camp Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:57 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:
504Heater wrote:

Would certainly force their hand.

Not a good idea.

Any team that sends LA an offer sheet is asking for a world of hurt with their own RFAs in the very near future. LA has got loads of cap space, lots of young talent, and a few years before they really have to start paying for it. Any team that signs their player to an offer sheet is going to get an offer sheet aimed at their player next season just for sure spite.

Don't believe me? Look at what happened between STL and VAN this summer. STL had no real interest in Bernier. They were just returning the favour for the Backes offer sheet: don't Dung in my yard!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum