GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neither Spezza nor Leclaire on ice today

+2
Riprock
shabbs
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:
wprager wrote:What's your thoughts on Kuba not skating, Neely?

He's Diddled right now, not much else you can say. He was put on LTR so thats not good.

What? Where did you read that? All my links for injury reports still say D2D and questionable or doubtful for Saturday. LTIR means 10 games and 20 days, does it not? He's missed 7, so that means he'll miss at least another 3.

Oh, Spezza turned the puck over in the first two periods for sure. I remember to pretty bad ones but they were in the offensive zone, not so bad. Def turned it over though.

He played really well though.

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Murray said in an interview that he wished he had placed Kuba on LTIR. I don't know if he actually did it or not.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:Oh, Spezza turned the puck over in the first two periods for sure. I remember to pretty bad ones but they were in the offensive zone, not so bad. Def turned it over though.

He played really well though.

Well the first one happened late in the 1st and by that time I had probably gone upstairs to start getting the kids ready for bed. There were so many bad, bad giveaways by many players in the first, I just didn't recall seeing one by Spezza. I didn't get to watch much of the 2nd. I saw all of the third. Did he lose even a single FO in the third? I honestly don't remember seeing one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:Murray said in an interview that he wished he had placed Kuba on LTIR. I don't know if he actually did it or not.

What would be the advantage to doing so? I don't think he gets cap relief except in special circumstances, and we are carrying a 22 man roster, so if we wanted to call someone up we could.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
dennycrane wrote:Murray said in an interview that he wished he had placed Kuba on LTIR. I don't know if he actually did it or not.

What would be the advantage to doing so? I don't think he gets cap relief except in special circumstances, and we are carrying a 22 man roster, so if we wanted to call someone up we could.
LTIR gets cap relief... regular IR does not.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mike fisher's little brother Greg filling in for Lecalire this morning. Ha ha!

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Michalek is possible only for tomorrow.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

LTIR gets cap relief... regular IR does not.

I don't think so. Not *just* LTIR. LTIR simply means 10 games or 20 days. There has to be a special exemption granted to get cap relief.

Dr. Poo!!!!?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum