GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Fisher on Hockeycentral @ Noon today

+2
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mike Fisher on Hockeycentral @ Noon today Empty Mike Fisher on Hockeycentral @ Noon today Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He'll be on today.

http://www.fan590.com/

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm sure they'll be focusing on his relationship with Carrie Underwood. Yawn.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:I'm sure they'll be focusing on his relationship with Carrie Underwood. Yawn.

well of course, but only because it has incredible relevance to everything hockey right? Mike Fisher on Hockeycentral @ Noon today 42833

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I'm sure they'll be focusing on his relationship with Carrie Underwood. Yawn.

They should focus on Foligno wanting to eat peaches and cream off her body.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

To which Mike will respond: "I don't know anything about the peaches, but I know that ain't cream. Hail God."

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Here's what I heard:
- off to a nice start, been more fun
- been good playing with Kovalev, lets him do his thing
- feels fortunate to be playing with Alfie and Kovy
- knows he can be a lot better than he was last year
- likes the depth the Sens have now with all 4 lines
- just a matter of time for Spezza to get his first goal, no worries
- Clouston gets his message through loud and clear, very authoritative and clear on what he wants
- no grey areas in Clouston's system, everyone knows what to do
- when Clouston came in, he cleaned up their system, got their confidence back
- Carkner has surprised everyone on the team, so big and physical, good at moving the puck and taking hits
- they know what the Leafs feel like, can sympathize with them. They'll turn it around and get the wins
- they won't be taking the Preds lightly tonight, they'll come to play and play hard

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

dirty dirty dirty, but no better way to eat peaches Mike Fisher on Hockeycentral @ Noon today 489887

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Here's what I heard:
- off to a nice start, been more fun
- been good playing with Kovalev, lets him do his thing
- feels fortunate to be playing with Alfie and Kovy
- knows he can be a lot better than he was last year
- likes the depth the Sens have now with all 4 lines
- just a matter of time for Spezza to get his first goal, no worries
- Clouston gets his message through loud and clear, very authoritative and clear on what he wants
- no grey areas in Clouston's system, everyone knows what to do
- when Clouston came in, he cleaned up their system, got their confidence back
- Carkner has surprised everyone on the team, so big and physical, good at moving the puck and taking hits
- they know what the Leafs feel like, can sympathize with them. They'll turn it around and get the wins
- they won't be taking the Preds lightly tonight, they'll come to play and play hard

Thanks for the recap Shabbs. That point can't be taken too lightly. Very important.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dare I say it, a must win on several levels. Would be embarrassing if they lose; would get back to 1st in division and 2nd in conference; gotta grab these point early on so they can afford to give vets time off late in the season; keep the pressure up on the Bruins, Pens, Rangers.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wouldn't say must win but I agree it would be embarassing for them to lose this one. I would classify it a should win. Smile

Seriously though with Nashville, Boston, Florida, Tampa and Atlanta to close out October there's no reason the Sens can't run the table on those games and finish 10-2-0 for October.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I wouldn't say must win but I agree it would be embarassing for them to lose this one. I would classify it a should win. Mike Fisher on Hockeycentral @ Noon today 54934

Seriously though with Nashville, Boston, Florida, Tampa and Atlanta to close out October there's no reason the Sens can't run the table on those games and finish 10-2-0 for October.

That would be ... awesome! Not so much for the record, but for the analysts.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It will all depend on which Preds team shows up tonight. The one we saw last night or the regular Preds?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The ones last night still lost, and they'll be tired.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:The ones last night still lost, and they'll be tired.

with a different goalie if Rinne starts, and well, he hasn't played too well this year so far.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:The ones last night still lost, and they'll be tired.

with a different goalie if Rinne starts, and well, he hasn't played too well this year so far.

He hasn't faced the Perimators yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum