GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hockey Bums

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hockey Bums Empty Hockey Bums Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:34 pm

Once in a while I pop in to see what's being talked about. More to see what Berger or Dan are writing, but today I noticed Lee decided to post a submission. No not a follow-up to his the sky is falling in Bingo, I'll update more shortly post.

Anyway, there was a time, especially in the off season that a single Ottawa related post would quickly exceed 200-300 comments.

This post has been up for hours and only has 39 comments. Is it that all the Ottawa fans have finally realized the junk that's going up there, and they are looking at another site for their info and ability to comment without being ridiculed?

2Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think you might be right. I think Sens fans finally got sick of waiting for new topics to write and talk about - so there are now other options. :D

3Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:45 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

I think most of them have ended up here and on Senschirp... They are sick of the constant crap over at Hockeybuzz, It's always the same thing.. Anyway keep up the good work guys, this site is coming along great!

4Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:47 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks Smash! We do aim to please!

5Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:04 am

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

Speaking og KLEE's post...I am so blooudy tired of his negativity...give it a rest...the guy is terrible and I had been saying it for years...Heater and Jam will rmember all the timews I was banned...lol...too funny...

6Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:05 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey Collar,

I too remember how many times you were banned simply for voicing an opinion! LOL

He is WAY to negative...

Oh, did anyone catch Willie AA's burn of Spell check?! LOL Classic!

7Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:10 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

COLLAR UP wrote:Speaking og KLEE's post...I am so blooudy tired of his negativity...give it a rest...the guy is terrible and I had been saying it for years...Heater and Jam will rmember all the timews I was banned...lol...too funny...
Heh. I remember those. So stupid. The worst is when Kev jumps in the thread and starts mouthing off to everyone that has a different opinion of his (which is quite often) and then starts to threaten to ban people. Retarded. Put up a crap blog, fine, we'll discuss it and have a good debate but jump in and and start taking cheap shots... see ya.

8Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:14 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well, hopefully all those disillusioned fans have found a new home of homes by now. Smile

9Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:06 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
COLLAR UP wrote:Speaking og KLEE's post...I am so blooudy tired of his negativity...give it a rest...the guy is terrible and I had been saying it for years...Heater and Jam will rmember all the timews I was banned...lol...too funny...
Heh. I remember those. So stupid. The worst is when Kev jumps in the thread and starts mouthing off to everyone that has a different opinion of his (which is quite often) and then starts to threaten to ban people. Retarded. Put up a crap blog, fine, we'll discuss it and have a good debate but jump in and and start taking cheap shots... see ya.

Yeah I've heard people say they get banned all the time and such... I've never seen Kevin do it though... Does he not like to be challenged?? LOL

10Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:16 am

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

smash88 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Yeah I've heard people say they get banned all the time and such... I've never seen Kevin do it though... Does he not like to be challenged?? LOL

I have been banned numerous times...mostly for challenging KLee...or sometimes just bashing his stupid blogs...

Bans lasted anywhere from 1-day to weeks at a time...you can still pm people so it wasn't too bad...and I had people post things for me anyway...

11Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:19 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

But it's the principal.

If I post a rumor, I'm not going to ban anybody who criticizes my pov or opinion. that's just ridiculous.

We're a passionate bunch of hockey fans, so we're bound to disagree on somethings, and to have a totalitarian-regime of blogging is just sad IMHO.
Conform, or else be banned! LOL

12Hockey Bums Empty Re: Hockey Bums Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:49 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:But it's the principal.

If I post a rumor, I'm not going to ban anybody who criticizes my pov or opinion. that's just ridiculous.

We're a passionate bunch of hockey fans, so we're bound to disagree on somethings, and to have a totalitarian-regime of blogging is just sad IMHO.
Conform, or else be banned! LOL

Yeah totally agree, that's why these sites are here in the first place.. To gives us die-hard hockey fans somewhere to constantly talk about it! Sometimes people disagree but that's what makes it so interesting and that's reason people keep coming back... There is no place for rude or insulting comments but debates are good...

Plus it's good sometimes to hear from other Sens fans or even other teams fans on what they think of your ideas for the team, more than 1 opinion is always good IMO...

Once again guys thanks for the site!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum