GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wii Hockey

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wii Hockey Empty Wii Hockey Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 am

Anyone have NHL2K09 (for wii) or what ever it's called? is it any good?

2Wii Hockey Empty Re: Wii Hockey Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I've tried it, it's very difficult to learn. I got kind of frustrated to be honest. But, if you like a challenge I'm sure once you learn it it could be lots of fun.

On another note, do you have the balance board for the wii? I got the wii fit with the balance board and you can use the balance board for other games. I recently tried Skate with it (i think it was Skate) and you use the balance board as your skateboard. Coolest thing ever. It's as though you are actually skateboarding very virtual reality like.

3Wii Hockey Empty Re: Wii Hockey Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:06 am

so wii hockey difficult but potentially very fun?

4Wii Hockey Empty Re: Wii Hockey Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:08 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

For sure. I would try it if I were you. Are you planning on just buying it straight up?

I heard that they had some at WalMart for $15. Not sure if there are any left though...

5Wii Hockey Empty Re: Wii Hockey Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:26 am

What 15$... that's insane... I'll have to check it out... if it's 15$ i'll defintiely buy it with no expectations.

6Wii Hockey Empty Re: Wii Hockey Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:28 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I don't know how long teh deal was on for. My coworker saw it but there was none left at the one she went to.

7Wii Hockey Empty Re: Wii Hockey Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:37 am

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

DirtyDave wrote:Anyone have NHL2K09 (for wii) or what ever it's called? is it any good?

I bought it last year and tried it. NOT a big fan. The graphics sucked but some of the features were okay...

for $15 bucks, you should try it.

I long for the EA Wii Hockey....if it ever comes!

8Wii Hockey Empty Re: Wii Hockey Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:42 am

what about NHL10 for wii.. anyone try that?

9Wii Hockey Empty Re: Wii Hockey Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I got my kid NHL2K9 last Christmas. He played it a lot but there was little else (hockey-wise). he's played the EA game at a friend's house and the Wii version quickly became "horrible". Very recently he picked up (I think it was) NHL06 for the GameCube. The graphics aren't all that different than NHL2K9, to be truthful, and it's a better game. If you can't find NHL2K9 for $15, see if EB Games has a used copy of NHL06 GameCube for $10.

P.S. I'm a pretty big fan of the Wii, but I've got to say that NHL2K9 was a disappointment for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum