GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not hockey related, but ...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not hockey related, but ... Empty Not hockey related, but ... Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was doing my regular check on Canada's medal count and saw an interesting link on Canoe.ca's Olympics page. The caption read "Gallery: Hot prudish athletes". How could I resist the temptation Smile So, lots of pitctures of beach volleyball (natch), some gymnasts and the cheerleaders (who started that, anyway), then I came to this one picture that defies description.

It's time for a "Caption Contest". Best entry wins praise and adulation. Here is the picture:
Not hockey related, but ... 500_beach

I'll start (no thought given on this one, so don't expect poetry in words):
"OK, let me just read what it says -- hold one, the glare off your butt is killing me. Might have to get a bit closer ..."

P.S. I believe that's Misty May-Treanor, who apparently will be one of the celebs on this year's Dancing with the Stars.

P.P.S. Admins, I inadvertently (well, not really, but I had second thoughts after) uploaded a couple of copies of this image, so in case it moved we'd still have a copy. It's most likely copyrighted, so I ended up just linking to the original, but there's still a couple of copies wherever the upload takes them. Incidentally, while it's a cool feature, it's not exactly self-explanatory and, after you upload it, is there any way to search for it to locate the URL once that "Image hosting" dialog box goes away (that's how I ended up uploading it twice).

2Not hockey related, but ... Empty Re: Not hockey related, but ... Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:24 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I was doing my regular check on Canada's medal count and saw an interesting link on Canoe.ca's Olympics page. The caption read "Gallery: Hot prudish athletes". How could I resist the temptation Smile So, lots of pitctures of beach volleyball (natch), some gymnasts and the cheerleaders (who started that, anyway), then I came to this one picture that defies description.

It's time for a "Caption Contest". Best entry wins praise and adulation. Here is the picture:
Not hockey related, but ... 500_beach

I'll start (no thought given on this one, so don't expect poetry in words):
"OK, let me just read what it says -- hold one, the glare off your butt is killing me. Might have to get a bit closer ..."

P.S. I believe that's Misty May-Treanor, who apparently will be one of the celebs on this year's Dancing with the Stars.

P.P.S. Admins, I inadvertently (well, not really, but I had second thoughts after) uploaded a couple of copies of this image, so in case it moved we'd still have a copy. It's most likely copyrighted, so I ended up just linking to the original, but there's still a couple of copies wherever the upload takes them. Incidentally, while it's a cool feature, it's not exactly self-explanatory and, after you upload it, is there any way to search for it to locate the URL once that "Image hosting" dialog box goes away (that's how I ended up uploading it twice).

You do realize that the guy is actually George W. Bush, right? Hah! This caption contest just got a million times better.

3Not hockey related, but ... Empty Re: Not hockey related, but ... Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:
You do realize that the guy is actually George W. Bush, right? Hah! This caption contest just got a million times better.

Umm, yeah, I thought that much was pretty obvious.

Here's another one:

"... umm, nope, don't see any Weapons of Mass Destruction yet; hold on, let me take a closer look..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum