GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blogging for CrashtheCrease

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blogging for CrashtheCrease Empty Blogging for CrashtheCrease Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wanted to be the Sens blogger on this site:

www.crashthecrease.com

Not only because I can talk the ears off a brass money when it comes to hockey, but I looked at it as an opportunity for both CTC and GMHockey to get a little more exposure - and frankly that's the name of the game here at GM. I can only whore so much in HF. cool)

I invite you to take a look at their site and read my little post-Leaf/Sens blog - and I also will tell you about a hockey chat session going on tonight:

http://thehockeyguys.com/

From 9-11. People can take part in that as well.

And here's their blogradio site:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/crashthecrease

In the end, there are some pretty good guys I've talked to over there and some pretty damn knowledgeable fans here, so the more exposure for both GM and CTC the better.

Ahhhhh! :prop:

2Blogging for CrashtheCrease Empty Re: Blogging for CrashtheCrease Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Do any of the guys you talked to make public appearances in creepy masks?

3Blogging for CrashtheCrease Empty Re: Blogging for CrashtheCrease Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Do any of the guys you talked to make public appearances in creepy masks?

I hope not? Ahhhhh!

4Blogging for CrashtheCrease Empty Re: Blogging for CrashtheCrease Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:56 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Do any of the guys you talked to make public appearances in creepy masks?

only when they have their secret meetings in the castle dungeon, but they don't like to talk about that Blogging for CrashtheCrease 455378

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum