GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

fastest 2 goals ever

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fastest 2 goals ever Empty fastest 2 goals ever Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:30 am

by none other than Donovan!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/boxscore?gid=2009100621

2fastest 2 goals ever Empty Re: fastest 2 goals ever Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:34 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice. There's a problem with there addition though fastest 2 goals ever 455378

- Unknown Author

3fastest 2 goals ever Empty Re: fastest 2 goals ever Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Wow, they're pretty dumb. It would have been fantastic if Donovan scored 2 goals last night, forget about benching him when Shannon came back if that was the case.

Great game though! I wasn't a fan of the 2nd period but we battled hard. Good thing we're playing more lowly teams coming up because we definitely need to get our Dung together.

Cheechoo looked much much better last night, I think there are fun times to come with him.

4fastest 2 goals ever Empty Re: fastest 2 goals ever Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:36 am

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

I like Donovan, all that guy does his put forth his best effort. He epitomizes the fourth liner that can help your team win.

5fastest 2 goals ever Empty Re: fastest 2 goals ever Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:06 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:Wow, they're pretty dumb. It would have been fantastic if Donovan scored 2 goals last night, forget about benching him when Shannon came back if that was the case.

Great game though! I wasn't a fan of the 2nd period but we battled hard. Good thing we're playing more lowly teams coming up because we definitely need to get our Dung together.

Cheechoo looked much much better last night, I think there are fun times to come with him.

Yeah, I only saw the first and the last five minutes of the game, but I listeded on the radio in-between and his name was mentioned a few times. Small step, but at least it's in the right direction. He really needs to work on his speed, and if he can't do that, then his smarts. Know where to go before you have to be there, and chances are you'll arrive there first.

What was his injury? Is it possible he hasn't fully healed or still needs more rehab? Or was he slow from the start?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum