GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't look now, but...Heatley's on pace for 51 goals

+4
asq2
TheAvatar
PTFlea
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heatley's on pace for 51 goals...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=2038

*puke*

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pfft. He can eat Dung and die. If the Sharks don't hoist the Cup, he's a failure, end of story.

I ask anyone who wants to answer again: Milan Michalek and his speed, grit, size and skill or Dany Heatley. Pick one only and be happy with it.

I pick 9MM.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

*spits on Heatley*

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:*spits on Heatley*

Seriously, Diddle him. Let him get his 51 goals, but the wrath of Khan will be on him if he and the Sharks choke again.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Don't look now, but...Heatley's on pace for 51 goals Khaaaaaan

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

bah ... humbug

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Again, I think we should just ignore it. Keeping track of _______ will almost inevitably lead to evaluations of the deal and probably regret for the deal on the part of some, but neither is fair in a situation where one GM's hand was forced.

We all knew he'd have statistical success, and we all know he's going to be on the Olympic team. He's an offensive machine (in many ways). Why we feel the need to continually track his progress, I'm not sure.

Out of sight, out of mind. The Senators are a better team now and in the future because of the deal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Don't look now, but...Heatley's on pace for 51 goals Khaaaaaan

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Again, I think we should just ignore it. Keeping track of _______ will almost inevitably lead to evaluations of the deal and probably regret for the deal on the part of some, but neither is fair in a situation where one GM's hand was forced.

We all knew he'd have statistical success, and we all know he's going to be on the Olympic team. He's an offensive machine (in many ways). Why we feel the need to continually track his progress, I'm not sure.

Out of sight, out of mind. The Senators are a better team now and in the future because of the deal.

Exactly. No need to even give this big oaf a second thought. And if anyone wants to track his progress, remember that I told you that he'd be in serious trouble by year 2 or 3 in SJ. I saw it too many times, his body will not hold up to the rigors of the NHL.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

damn shabbs. You said don't look now but, you made me look. Don't look now, but...Heatley's on pace for 51 goals 555492

- Unknown Author

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Thanx for the 1st part of the sentence, I didn't look Don't look now, but...Heatley's on pace for 51 goals 233319

shabbs wrote:Heatley's on pace for 51 goals...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=2038

*puke*

don't look now cause he doesn't play defense or back check.

51 goals in the regular season? How many do we think he'll get in the playoffs? Don't look now, but...Heatley's on pace for 51 goals 270956

shabbs wrote:Don't look now, but...Heatley's on pace for 51 goals Khaaaaaan

The Shat is where it's at!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wrath of Khan. BEST. STAR TREK. MOVIE. EVER!

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum