GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schubert on Re-Entry

+9
jamvan
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
SensFan71
shabbs
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:35 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Quick update here as I expect to have more later.

According to Brent Wallace the Senators have placed Christoph Schubert on re-entry waivers. You would think there must be a team interested for Murray to make this move. Word is a Western Conferece team has interest in Schubert.

- Senschirp

How diddling cheap do you have to be?

Smells like San Jose to me. He can improve what they currently have. Their botton 2 are on two-way deals.

2Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle you asshats. Couldn't they have just flipped us a 7th? Cheap as balls. Unreal. evil

3Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:44 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle you asshats. Couldn't they have just flipped us a 7th? Cheap as balls. Unreal. Schubert on Re-Entry 401599

They already gave us the equivalent of the 7th. Choochoo.

4Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle you asshats. Couldn't they have just flipped us a 7th? Cheap as balls. Unreal. Schubert on Re-Entry 401599

Pfft. We should have MADE the Sharks take Schubert. Unreal. Really can't believe they're willing to eat 400K to let Schubert play for another team who gets him for half price.

5Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very odd indeed. Perhaps the Sens liked Schubert enough to eat half his salary in order for him to play NHL hockey somewhere else?

- Unknown Author

6Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:49 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Damnit! So we have to pay him 450,000 either way. Why Murray? I guess it's better than spending 900,000 on a Bingo player...

7Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:50 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle you Donkey Chapeaux. Couldn't they have just flipped us a 7th? Cheap as balls. Unreal. Schubert on Re-Entry 401599

Pfft. We should have MADE the Sharks take Schubert. Unreal. Really can't believe they're willing to eat 400K to let Schubert play for another team who gets him for half price.

I actually said earlier that it would suck for ANY team to have the opportunity to get this guy at half an already reasonable price after he'd been shopped for so long.

Bad move.

8Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:51 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Is it 400,000K? Does he make 900,000 or 800,000.

9Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:53 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:Is it 400,000K? Does he make 900,000 or 800,000.

I think it's 887.

Either way, I'd sooner see him paid that dough in the AHL than have a team get him for nothing. He could be very valuable to his team in Bingo, by the way.

10Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is it possible that Schubert asked to be put through Re-entry waivers hoping he'd be picked up and Murray knows that no one would take him at half price either so he didn't mind accomodating the request?

- Unknown Author

11Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I think it's 887.

Either way, I'd sooner see him paid that dough in the AHL than have a team get him for nothing. He could be very valuable to his team in Bingo, by the way.
His salary this year is $883,333 so we'd be on the hook for $441,666.50 if he gets picked up.

I'm surprised.

And yeah, who ever picks him up... they be some real cheap bastids.

12Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:58 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Is it possible that Schubert asked to be put through Re-entry waivers hoping he'd be picked up and Murray knows that no one would take him at half price either so he didn't mind accomodating the request?
I can't see him taking that risk, or I guess he just sends him back down again if he clears.

I'm thinking Murray must have a deal in palce that a team will pick him up.

13Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:00 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I think it's 887.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

14Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm not sure the order of the waiver list anymore, but you'd have to be a complete fool not to add Schubert to your depth for 450K. The Islanders used their waiver claim already, one of the next 5 teams is taking him, no question. And this comes with a thousand curses. 🇬🇬

15Schubert on Re-Entry Empty Re: Schubert on Re-Entry Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:02 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I'm not sure the order of the waiver list anymore, but you'd have to be a complete fool not to add Schubert to your depth for 450K. The Islanders used their waiver claim already, one of the next 5 teams is taking him, no question. And this comes with a thousand curses. Schubert on Re-Entry 68747

750 curses if it isn't San Jose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum