GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Sens Talk

+33
spader
tim1_2
NEELY
sandysensfan
SensGirl11
Hoags
TheAvatar
ddt
Flo The Action
Ev
CockRoche
cash
Hobiesens
stempniaksen
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
rooneypoo
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Urkie
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
asq2
Amnesia021
Jordo
wprager
jamvan
Sens19
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 58 of 61]

856Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu May 01, 2014 12:23 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:Sounds like our good friend JOB scored to tie the game at 2s. That's what I read on the Tweeter, at least.

JOB is still a part of the Sens organization?!?

Wow.  ThisJustIn!

857Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu May 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The other day Gregg Zaun said "sit on the poo". I thought of rooneypoo!

858Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu May 01, 2014 12:43 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:The other day Gregg Zaun said "sit on the poo". I thought of rooneypoo!

I'm intrigued as to what context that phrase would have come up in...

859Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu May 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
Ev wrote:The other day Gregg Zaun said "sit on the poo". I thought of rooneypoo!

I'm intrigued as to what context that phrase would have come up in...

He said that players sometimes say that when meaning "sit on the breaking ball (and hammer it)"

860Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri May 02, 2014 7:49 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Game 4 tonight. Do or die for the BSens.

861Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri May 02, 2014 11:53 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Every single game has been OT. BSens won one and should have won another. The AHLers need to step it up. Waiver rules are really stupid when a team's leading scorer cannot play in the playoffs because he would have to clear waivers.

862Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri May 02, 2014 8:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Come the Diddle on guys...

863Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri May 02, 2014 8:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think the season was done when Lawson went down unfortunately. I like Hammond, but he wasn't ready for this.

864Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri May 02, 2014 9:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I think the season was done when Lawson went down unfortunately.  I like Hammond, but he wasn't ready for this.

Five minor in the first and then a sixth 30 seconds into the second. That's not the goalie's fault. Same thing every game-- a parade to the penalty box.

865Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri May 02, 2014 9:39 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

That, from what I heard, call off on the Prince goal in OT in game 1.. when the puck was apparently deflected in off Prince's skate and not kicked in.. probably changed the outcome of this series...  The camera's weren't wide enough to see the entire play... so the call went to what the ref saw on the ice..

Too bad..  They played well for 3 of the games.. but they were up against a more mature team in WSB.. Seemed to have a few NHLers in the lineup.. Kobasew.. got a few key goals..

866Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri May 02, 2014 9:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I heard about that BS call. Kobasew the Ringer was everywhere.

867Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri May 02, 2014 9:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kobasew was always a Sens killer with the Bruins. How did he ever drop out of the NHL?

868Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri May 02, 2014 10:30 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

No Lawson.. No Hoffman... No Puempel... That hurt the BSens lineup...

Overall Hammond did decent to stay in there for 3 OT games. Didn't see the game.. but too many penalties tonight.. something like 9 or 10... 2 PP goals for WSB and an EN goal..

Well get them next season. I guess some teams just want to stack their AHL team to win.. instead of developing players... It's a hard balance... I would sooner Bingo develop than load up on old NHL castoffs.

869Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Sat May 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:No Lawson.. No Hoffman... No Puempel...  That hurt the BSens lineup...

Overall Hammond did decent to stay in there for 3 OT games.  Didn't see the game.. but too many penalties tonight.. something like 9 or 10...  2 PP goals for WSB and an EN goal..

Well get them next season.  I guess some teams just want to stack their AHL team to win.. instead of developing players... It's a hard balance...  I would sooner Bingo develop than load up on old NHL castoffs.

At the end of the day all that matters is how they do in the future in the nhl. It's rare that ahl champs somehow reflect how their nhl team does in a few years. Even when the Sens won it, they didn't have any great prospects on the team aside from Lehner. They won with vets.

870Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed May 28, 2014 5:34 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone feel like putting some line projections together for Bingo next year?

871Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed May 28, 2014 9:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't know the status of a couple of guys, but this is a guess.

Puempel - Pageau - prince (a left winger that might need to play right)
McCormick - Dzingel - Robinson
Schneider - grant - Thompson (?)
Dd, cowick, Kramer

Claesson - wideman
Grant - sdao
Mullen - Rutowski
New

Dreiger
Hammond

872Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:46 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Possible bingo lines for next year - assuming prince, puempel, Lazar, greening will all be in the NHL

Dzingel - Paul - Lindberg
McCormick - Odell - Schneider
Dizzy - Mills - Robinson
Guptill - ewanyk - Stortini

Claesson - wikstrand
Kotska - Mullen
Harpur - rutowski
Sdao ( injured)

OC
Dreiger

873Bingo Sens Talk - Page 58 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:24 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I expect big thinks from O'Connor and even Driedger this year. Bingo should be playoff bound.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 58 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum