GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Sens Talk

+33
spader
tim1_2
NEELY
sandysensfan
SensGirl11
Hoags
TheAvatar
ddt
Flo The Action
Ev
CockRoche
cash
Hobiesens
stempniaksen
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
rooneypoo
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Urkie
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
asq2
Amnesia021
Jordo
wprager
jamvan
Sens19
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 61]

46Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 668437 People are mad as wet hens on HF. Oh the injustice! Lee is ready! Like from one moment to the next they go from worshiping Clouston to second guessing him.

Lee is ready to do, let's say, Campoli's job. Only not as well.

Except Campoli is fast and has a 100MPH slap shot. He can do Picard's job though (without the 100MPH slapper) and I'd be okay with it. But...under Clouston, I'm willing to give Picard the benefit of the doubt. Plus, when was a D-man ever harmed when he was sent down to juniors or the A for more seasoning?

I didn't mean to compare the players so much as the role. It just isn't there for Lee right now. Trade request to come?

47Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:46 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
I actually think Lee is a better skater than Campoli. And better defensively than Picard.

Better skater than Campoli? I don't see that personally, I'll have to watch them closely if they ever play together. Better defensively than Picard? Absolutely. I'm not a fan right now, I'm hoping Picard converts me, but right now I feel he's the odd man out.

48Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:48 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
I didn't mean to compare the players so much as the role. It just isn't there for Lee right now. Trade request to come?

You know what SSF, I would welcome a couple of trade requests from our plethora of 5-6-7 D-men. They won't have to wait long because Cowen is already better than all of them. Karlsson is better than Campoli and soon Wiercioch will seal the rest of their fates.

49Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:50 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:
I actually think Lee is a better skater than Campoli. And better defensively than Picard.

Better skater than Campoli? I don't see that personally, I'll have to watch them closely if they ever play together. Better defensively than Picard? Absolutely. I'm not a fan right now, I'm hoping Picard converts me, but right now I feel he's the odd man out.
According to the practice lines Picard is odd man out:

Phillips-Volchenkov
Kuba-Karlsson
Campoli-Carkner

Looks like that's the way we'll start. I'd personally like to see Karlsson partnered with Phillips and put A-train with Kuba.

50Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:50 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 668437 People are mad as wet hens on HF. Oh the injustice! Lee is ready! Like from one moment to the next they go from worshiping Clouston to second guessing him.

Do me a favour and tell those people to Diddle off.

51Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:50 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

You know what SSF, I would welcome a couple of trade requests from our plethora of 5-6-7 D-men. They won't have to wait long because Cowen is already better than all of them. Karlsson is better than Campoli and soon Wiercioch will seal the rest of their fates.

What are piece of Dung teams like Colorado waiting for? lol

52Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:51 pm

jamvan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Phillips-Volchenkov
Kuba-Karlsson
Campoli-Carkner

Looks like that's the way we'll start. I'd personally like to see Karlsson partnered with Phillips and put A-train with Kuba.

I love the Karlsson/Kuba pairing. I'm almost sure I was the one who called that in August... tee hee.

53Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:53 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

... and the final piece of the puzzle is complete.

We now have our roster.

Looking forward to seeing Regin, Karlsson and Carkner take advantage of this opportunity.

An exciting year ahead for sure!

54Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:00 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Here's the Sens release on the latest roster cuts...

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=500247

55Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

jamvan wrote:

Phillips-Volchenkov
Kuba-Karlsson
Campoli-Carkner

I disagree. Phillips is far too stay at home for Karlsson right now. Karlsson needs to learn from a guy like Kuba, who at the same time remains defensively responsible and will cover any mistakes that Karlsson may make. Putting him with Phillips is giving him a little too much freedom and reliance offensively in my opinion.

Besides, who wants to break up the wrecking crew?

And to N4L- man, you need to learn to be humble.

56Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Hum-ble?

57Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:14 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

jamvan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Phillips-Volchenkov
Kuba-Karlsson
Campoli-Carkner

I thought Picard was paired with Lee... this was before he was sent down... did I miss something?

58Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Curiosity got the best of me and I went to HF to look at the posts. One guy said Lee was the 2nd best all around D man in Ottawa... HAHA whaaaaaat.

People are saying he is the 4th best D man on The Sens? Karlsson and Campoli are both better D men. Lee, AT BEST, is the 6th D man in Ottawa which you can def make an arguement for.

59Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:15 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jordo wrote:And to N4L- man, you need to learn to be humble.
I'll stop you right there. Ain't gonna happen. Accept it and move on.

Wink

60Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:Hum-ble?

these are the lyrics from an old country song but i can picture you singing this N4l

http://www.asklyrics.com/display/mac-davis/oh-lord-its-hard-to-be-humble-lyrics.htm

61Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Love that one. This is straight from memory.

Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble
When you're perfect in every way
Can't wait to get up in the morning
I get better looking each day
To know me is to love me
I must be one heck of a man
But I'm doing the best that I can

I also loved his Lubbock, Texas in my Rear View Mirror.

62Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
Curiosity got the best of me and I went to HF to look at the posts. One guy said Lee was the 2nd best all around D man in Ottawa... HAHA whaaaaaat.

People are saying he is the 4th best D man on The Sens? Karlsson and Campoli are both better D men. Lee, AT BEST, is the 6th D man in Ottawa which you can def make an arguement for.

I'm not gonna say they're wrong, but I think they may be a little off. :^^^^: They're crying like this is Bogosian going to Bingo - it isn't. Guaranteed Murray will deal one of the other warm bodies out by Christmas and Lee is back up for good. Whether he earns a big raise next is completely up to him, but if he goes back Bingo and sulks and sucks, he's gonna be in a lot of trouble.

63Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:57 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Love that one. This is straight from memory.

When you're perfect in every way
Can't wait to get up in the morning
I get better looking each day
To know me is to love me
I must be one heck of a man
But I'm doing the best that I can

I also loved his Lubbock, Texas in my Rear View Mirror.

From Mr. Humility himself:

Bingo Sens Talk - Page 4 Macdav10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum