GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expected Line-Up for Tomorrow's game

+2
Sens19
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Expected Line-Up for Tomorrow's game - Page 2 Empty Re: Expected Line-Up for Tomorrow's game Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:23 am

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

It's in Saskatchewan, eh? Is this game televised?

17Expected Line-Up for Tomorrow's game - Page 2 Empty Re: Expected Line-Up for Tomorrow's game Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:06 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

CCgotITcovered wrote:I would expect to see Foligno-Shannon-Kovalev, which likely puts Kelly on Regin's left side with Fish on the right. Whoever this is has one too many players listed. Probably Neil, Ruutu, or one of the top-6. I would assume Carkner, Smith, Cowen, Campoli, and Lee are getting one last look. Again its interesting that Picard is left out.

Cheechoo will not---I repeat: will NOT---play on the 1st line. I don't know why you guys are so adamant about this.

The good news here is that there isn't a top line - with the exception of Spezza being above any other center we have (passing wise). If Cheechoo gets on line 2, he'll have Kovalev passing to him, but...not exactly two of the speediest players.

18Expected Line-Up for Tomorrow's game - Page 2 Empty Re: Expected Line-Up for Tomorrow's game Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:38 am

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:Nope. The line-up Tampa is icing is somewhat pathetic.

Forwards – Brandon Bochenski, Ryan Craig, Steve Downie, Todd Fedoruk, Adam Hall, Martins Karsums, Brett McLean, Drew Miller, Juraj Simek, Paul Szczechura, Dana Tyrell, James Wright. Defense – Kurtis Foster, Lukas Krajicek, Matt Lashoff, Matt Smaby, Matt Walker, Ty Wishart. Goaltenders – Antero Niittymaki, Riku Helenius.

I suspect we'll have to go with a Phillips - Cowen pairing to try to shut down Bochenski.

Mr Downie better be careful with Smith Neil and possibly Carkner on the ice tomorrow he may want to keep a low profile we still remember last year that dirty hit

19Expected Line-Up for Tomorrow's game - Page 2 Empty Re: Expected Line-Up for Tomorrow's game Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:40 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Cheechoo on the third line already huh?

That's TSN's practice lines, which included Alfie, who was excluded from the lineup. So there's just a bit of inconsistency. Plus, any line wiht Fisher and Regin -- after the last game -- is not really a third line, is it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum