GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER

+12
Amnesia021
Cap'n Clutch
TheAvatar
Sens19
jamvan
shabbs
SensFan71
PKC
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
spader
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:06 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

I wonder if he's seen it yet. I'd bet that he has and he tries to come off a little more serious in the next interview.

17Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:08 pm

What the Diddle was that?

18Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:I wonder if he's seen it yet. I'd bet that he has and he tries to come off a little more serious in the next interview.

He was 100% perfect in that interview - best I've seen him until the laugh. And really, the laugh means nothing, it's that he seems to finally believe in himself and the team that counts IMO.

19Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:What the Diddle was that?

:^^^^: Spezza being Spezza.

20Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:10 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:Thanks for that SpezzD.

What was the rest of the interview?

I posted a different YouTube one where I think it shows the interview, but basically it was an excellent interview up until the...laugh.

Spezza said (from memory, I don't have sound on this computer):

I told Dany when this first started that this was my team and I was going to do everything I could do to protect my team and make sure we came out okay. I support his decision because we were friends and still are, but I wanted to make it as clear as possible that I wanted this to happen and make the Ottawa Senators a better team.

Then someone asked if he had had a stressful summer because of this and he answered with 'of course!' and the laugh.
I think you are adding a bit more spice to what he actually said. The jist I got was that Spezza's main focus was on the team, they will remain friends and this was best for all parties.

21Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:I think you are adding a bit more spice to what he actually said. The jist I got was that Spezza's main focus was on the team, they will remain friends and this was best for all parties.

Yeah, I can't remember. :^^^^: I know he said that he wanted it to all be done or something so they could focus on being a team.

22Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Wow. I am without speech. Literally I have nothing to say about that. Does he hear himself when he does this???

23Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:27 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

That is easily the worst laugh ever. Obviously his new wife didn't hear that too often before saying yes. LOL!

24Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

haha wow, that might scare the newcomers away

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

25Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:45 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

and little children too Smile

26Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe I should save that clip for Halloween and play it when people come for candy? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

27Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:13 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe I should save that clip for Halloween and play it when people come for candy? Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 455378

if you want to keep the candy for yourself, that is a very good idea indeed.

28Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:
I think you are adding a bit more spice to what he actually said. The jist I got was that Spezza's main focus was on the team, they will remain friends and this was best for all parties.

I always heard that Heatley was a downer at all the team parties :^^^^:

29Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:16 pm

He was never the DD, I garentee that.

30Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 428598 omfg Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 78253 How does someone even develop a laugh like that??

31Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:35 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

That is the worst laugh ever. Lets hope it is just a nervous thing. That was brutal.

32Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Well....aside from that....sound, it looks like a great interview, I really like what he said.

33Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Woah! Now that is one nasty laugh! Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 50327 Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER - Page 2 428598 I've never heard anything like it. Pretty embarrassing for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum