GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER

+12
Amnesia021
Cap'n Clutch
TheAvatar
Sens19
jamvan
shabbs
SensFan71
PKC
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
spader
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.sportsnet.ca/video/?bcpid=1766638651&bclid=1755456939&bctid=39930404001

At the end of this interview he laughs with a mixture of Buffalo Bill and Woody Woodpecker. It's hilarious. Laughing3

2Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Sonofa

"The movie cannot be viewed from your country or location."

3Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:Sonofa

"The movie cannot be viewed from your country or location."

Oh yeah, Canada only. It might be on Youtube by now, I'll check.

4Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:54 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER 325894

5Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

oh man.... Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER 598684

6Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:57 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

HAHAHAHAAHA, that is the most ridiculous laugh I've heard in a long time.

8Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:57 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Thanks for that SpezzD.

What was the rest of the interview?

9Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:59 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.sportsnet.ca/video/?bcpid=1766638651&bclid=1755456939&bctid=39930404001

At the end of this interview he laughs with a mixture of Buffalo Bill and Woody Woodpecker. It's hilarious. Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER 78253

hopefully he uses that laugh when he's talking to heatley and showing off his stanley cup ring, kind of rubbing it in saying Ottawa doesn't look so bad now does it? Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER 668437 (I can dream)

10Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Worst. Laugh. Ever.

Luckily it has nothing to do with his on-ice performance.

Wink

11Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:Thanks for that SpezzD.

What was the rest of the interview?

I posted a different YouTube one where I think it shows the interview, but basically it was an excellent interview up until the...laugh.

Spezza said (from memory, I don't have sound on this computer):

I told Dany when this first started that this was my team and I was going to do everything I could do to protect my team and make sure we came out okay. I support his decision because we were friends and still are, but I wanted to make it as clear as possible that I wanted this to happen and make the Ottawa Senators a better team.

Then someone asked if he had had a stressful summer because of this and he answered with 'of course!' and the laugh.

12Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:05 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:

Wow... that was really weird.

13Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:06 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder if he's seen it yet. I'd bet that he has and he tries to come off a little more serious in the next interview.

14Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:08 pm

What the Diddle was that?

15Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Empty Re: Spezza unveils the craziest laugh EVER Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:I wonder if he's seen it yet. I'd bet that he has and he tries to come off a little more serious in the next interview.

He was 100% perfect in that interview - best I've seen him until the laugh. And really, the laugh means nothing, it's that he seems to finally believe in himself and the team that counts IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum