GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship

+11
asq2
rooneypoo
Phoenix30
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
davetherave
LeCaptain
shabbs
M_Christopher
caissie_1
PTFlea
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Oh ya, Im gonna bring this site back to life.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

caissie_1 wrote:Welcome Back N4L!!!!!!!

Yeah, there goes the neighborhood ... or at least the grammar Laughing3

Welcome back N4L. Smile

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SD, quick question. What can administrators do before approving someone's membership?

N4L wrote:Oh ya, Im gonna bring this site back to life.

...i got a video for you Smile. PS were you part of the "big move" a few fridays ago?

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

sorry does go along ways to mending fences but so does common sense and being aware what is said....

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Hey I just noticed that I have passed a 1000 pm's when in the heck did I do that

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Phoenix30 wrote:Hey I just noticed that I have passed a 1000 pm's when in the heck did I do that

1000 posts and 2000 PMs is where you're at. And never underestimate this sim for getting posts by the...hundreds.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Oh, Notch/FireOnIce is gone again? Huh. Didn't see that coming. Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

When you send a PM to a group each destination account is counted as a sent PM. At least that's what I think -- they each appear individually in the OutBox.

rooneypoo wrote:Oh, Notch/FireOnIce is gone again? Huh. Didn't see that coming. Sarcasm

Are they the same people!??! It was about as obvious as Clarke Kent and Superman...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:Oh, Notch/FireOnIce is gone again? Huh. Didn't see that coming. Sarcasm

Are they the same people!??! It was about as obvious as Clarke Kent and Superman...

I don't think so.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No, not the same person.

43We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship - Page 3 Empty Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:15 pm

wprager wrote:No, not the same person.

Omg, guys, yes it was, lol.

44We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship - Page 3 Empty Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:58 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:

Because you know him personnaly? cool)

45We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship - Page 3 Empty Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:12 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship - Page 3 A21capaWe're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship - Page 3 Fascism-799165

Sarcasm

46We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship - Page 3 Empty Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
N4L wrote:

Marakh, this particular individual was/is a blight on the Forum, and assumed a variety of identities, even using different Internet addresses, in an attempt to elude the vigilance of the Founders.

This individual even bragged about their ability to do so.

So we should give special thanks to Clutch, Cronie, Spez and JamVan for their ongoing efforts to make GMHockey a quality forum.

And to our Members, because even if we disagree over hockey matters--and heck, that's half the fun--we look out for each other, so thanks to everyone.
:n:

Now when does this next season start, already??

marakh wrote:
N4L wrote:

If I actually knew him personally, first I would question my entire life, then probably kill myself.

SpezDispenser wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:Hey I just noticed that I have passed a 1000 pm's when in the heck did I do that

1000 posts and 2000 PMs is where you're at. And never underestimate this sim for getting posts by the...hundreds.

How do you find out your number of PM's?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum