GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship

+11
asq2
rooneypoo
Phoenix30
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
davetherave
LeCaptain
shabbs
M_Christopher
caissie_1
PTFlea
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Fair enough, Prags. I stand behind what I said, but obviously I could've said it in a less indirect and/or more sensitive way.

I can take over his pool picks if need be.

this happens all the time. I was one of the main culprits in that round 7 thread and do not feel bad for anything I said. Deleting an account is so childish IMO. Even if someone pisses me off i would not give them the luxury of knowing that they made me quit. That being said, If I offended anyone I am sorry.

edit: but for fok-sake, please don't change your picks once you have already posted your pick Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I deleted his account. He's been in the middle of enough verbal engagements and had enough warnings that I've had it up to here personally.

Whenever there's an issue, it's always built around Fire or Notch. Enough was enough, I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way. I know I've received PMs saying that we should approve each new member personally as Administrators - and I never wanted to. But now I see it's inevitable.

So, we have a casualty unfortunately, but I think we're all gonna benefit from less hard feelings and arguing.

You should make people sign a 10 day tryout Smile

...or make them "sift" through some N4L Spezza Love Smile

Meh, not much to love about Spezza after that mini camp, haha. Out classed is probably the best way to describe his play.

SpezDispenser wrote:I deleted his account. He's been in the middle of enough verbal engagements and had enough warnings that I've had it up to here personally.

Whenever there's an issue, it's always built around Fire or Notch. Enough was enough, I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way. I know I've received PMs saying that we should approve each new member personally as Administrators - and I never wanted to. But now I see it's inevitable.

So, we have a casualty unfortunately, but I think we're all gonna benefit from less hard feelings and arguing.

He was a challenged and was bringing the site down. I knew it was a matter of time before he got the boot, glad he did. Great job there.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I deleted his account. He's been in the middle of enough verbal engagements and had enough warnings that I've had it up to here personally.

He was a challenged and was bringing the site down. I knew it was a matter of time before he got the boot, glad he did. Great job there.

So, since when are you 19? :^^^^:

Am I 19?

There we go, 82... This way I can keep track of when the last time The Sens won a cup was.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Welcome Back N4L!!!!!!!

N4L wrote:Meh, not much to love about Spezza after that mini camp, haha. Out classed is probably the best way to describe his play.

yep, pretty much...

N4L wrote:

yep, pretty much...

N4L wrote:There we go, 82... This way I can keep track of when the last time The Sens won a cup was.

yep, pretty muc....wait...what Suspect ?

Oh ya, Im gonna bring this site back to life.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

caissie_1 wrote:Welcome Back N4L!!!!!!!

Yeah, there goes the neighborhood ... or at least the grammar Laughing3

Welcome back N4L. Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SD, quick question. What can administrators do before approving someone's membership?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum