GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brennan: Heatley will be a Shark "in the next two days."

+33
COLLAR UP
TeamRenzo
notch_4077
TheAvatar
strachattack
Jordo
SensGirl11
Hobiesens
4077notch
LeCaptain
spader
Acrobat
Tuk Tuk
Riprock
dennycrane
Vandelay
davetherave
Hockeyhero22000
Phoenix30
notch77
notch
notch4077
Sens19
BigRig
PTFlea
Flo The Action
beedub
jamvan
SeawaySensFan
LethalLehner
shabbs
wprager
rooneypoo
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 39]

Neely4Life wrote:Oh that guy still posts? haha, I've had him on ignore forever. Eastern COnferance Chanpionship! Wow, I think he should get early entry into the HHOF.

This wasnt actually ever ment to be anything but a conversation about what Spezza has to do, but you always have 1 retard trying start it up.

What's your problem?

You had a problem with me when I first came here for no reason, other than picking on me because I was new.

Are you always ignorant and arrogant? I haven't even read the thread calling for you to be banned yet and I probably won't, but do you rub everybody the wrong way?

Learn some respect which this site seems to have other than you.

That's my $.02 Shrug

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

FireOnIce wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Oh that guy still posts? haha, I've had him on ignore forever. Eastern COnferance Chanpionship! Wow, I think he should get early entry into the HHOF.

This wasnt actually ever ment to be anything but a conversation about what Spezza has to do, but you always have 1 retard trying start it up.

What's your problem?

You had a problem with me when I first came here for no reason, other than picking on me because I was new.

Are you always ignorant and arrogant? I haven't even read the thread calling for you to be banned yet and I probably won't, but do you rub everybody the wrong way?

That's my $.02 Shrug

Don't waste your time the guy is a complete jackass! He is probably bitter at the world because he never got drafted to the NHL.

I picture him to sort of resemble Chas for "The Wedding Crashers", but without the women.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

seriously guys it's just best to take N4L for what it's worth. interesting at times, but when the spewing insults starts, just pass to the next comment. it's not worth it.

on another note there is absolutely ZERO activity on the net in regards to rumours or what not for heatley and it's pissing me off! i need my daily routine! Tantrum

TeamRenzo wrote:
FireOnIce wrote:

What's your problem?

That's my $.02 Shrug

Don't waste your time the guy is a complete jackass! He is probably bitter at the world because he never got drafted to the NHL.

I picture him to sort of resemble Chas for "The Wedding Crashers", but without the women.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No rumours = big action to follow shortly...

BOOK IT!!!!

Maybe.

Last edited by shabbs on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:No rumours = big action to follow shortly...

BOOK IT!!!!

Mabye.

I'll believe it when CheapShots blogs it! Ahhhhh!

Can someone please call out Don Brennnan...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Neely4Life wrote:Can someone please call out Don Brennnan...
Someone did on his blog and he just said he was passing on info from his source... he didn't think it would happen...

*cough* *cough* bullshit *cough* *cough*

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
Dawg's Wife wrote:I will say this much. Normally when things go quiet in Ottawa is when there is something happening. Just an observation but it seems when nothing is happening something suddenly happens (ala Kovalev, who saw that coming).
DW

yes but us and dany have to someday go on with our lives. hehehe
the sooner we know who's on our roster the sooner we can start predicting the season. the suspense is killing me

Heck, the GMHockey pool is already open and the draft is going on right now. I'm picking 9th -- do I take either one of Heatley, Spezza, Kovalev in the first round?

shabbs wrote:No rumours = big action to follow shortly...

BOOK IT!!!!

Maybe.

Well either something will happen or it won't. I think Brennan should have to hold his breath.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Dawg's Wife wrote:I will say this much. Normally when things go quiet in Ottawa is when there is something happening. Just an observation but it seems when nothing is happening something suddenly happens (ala Kovalev, who saw that coming).
DW

yes but us and dany have to someday go on with our lives. hehehe
the sooner we know who's on our roster the sooner we can start predicting the season. the suspense is killing me

Heck, the GMHockey pool is already open and the draft is going on right now. I'm picking 9th -- do I take either one of Heatley, Spezza, Kovalev in the first round?

Yes yes take Heatley or Kovalev but please leave Spezza to me :$$$$:

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum