GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Large object found at bottom of river

+6
Acrobat
wprager
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Sounds like a "weather balloon" to me...

Ahhhhh!

17Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:34 am

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

So, what, are they done searching? That's it that's all? I don't get it, they still don't know what they found at the bottom yesterday. I guess they don't want to know.

18Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:35 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:So, what, are they done searching? That's it that's all? I don't get it, they still don't know what they found at the bottom yesterday. I guess they don't want to know.

They know... they know. Vertigo

19Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:40 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:So, what, are they done searching? That's it that's all? I don't get it, they still don't know what they found at the bottom yesterday. I guess they don't want to know.

They know... they know. Vertigo

I think you're right. Ahhhhh!

20Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:09 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Seriously though, I heard a quote essentially impugning the eyewitnesses' credibility last night on the way home.

How the hell do you determine that several witnesses on both sides of the river are full of it so quickly?

21Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:Seriously though, I heard a quote essentially impugning the eyewitnesses' credibility last night on the way home.

How the hell do you determine that several witnesses on both sides of the river are full of it so quickly?

There were quite a few eyewitnesses, I can't imagine they're all making it up. Did they all talk to each other beforehand and say, 'hey, let's make up a story about lights hitting the water and a loud explosion'

Very strange stuff. They really seem to be trying to cover something up here.

22Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe it was The Fighting Montagoose in his experimental GMC alternative-fuel all-environment transport. I hope he could eject in time. Has any member of the Fighting Montagoose Sighting Society reported a sighting in the last couple of days?

23Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Last I saw The Fighting Montagoose was seen in Quebec wearing a Nordiques Jersey with some guys in suits. Very odd.

- Unknown Author

24Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:13 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Strange stuff, I'm sure you all like everyone that we have told, will think we're crazy, but I Dung you not, we saw this exact thing last year in our backyard (well...above our backyard Smile). I will be honest and say that I totally believe in otherworldly beings and crafts. Even before I witnessed this, I believed in it. I find it so funny how everyone discounts people saying they've seen something to the effect of what is written below. There are many sane people out there that would not make this up, what's the point of making it up, really?

I'm not sure if this was on the same day that we saw it, but below is an example of what we saw, I have to guess that it was probably on the same day, or around that time. I know it wasn't winter, and it wasn't really hot that day either.

April 6, 11:45 p.m.: Witness in Orleans sees two lights “chasing one another,” flying northeast.

Silent fireball reportedly flies across sky in Ottawa.

It was the strangest thing I have ever witnessed in the sky. 2 triangle shaped smallish in size objects were chasing each other in the sky, they were orangeish in color. There was not a sound to be heard. I think the only time we heard something was when they sped off like lightning and disappeared. I have never witnessed any kind of planes or anything of the sort, moving the way they were, sometimes really really really slow, and then zooming around and chasing each other, without a sound, literally, we could not hear a thing. It had us in a daze for sure, looking up wondering what in God's name it was, and then just like that...gone. We haven't seen anything like it since, and had never seen anything like it before.

Call me crazy if you want, but I'm almost 100% positive that we witnessed something that was not from here that night.

25Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

ET got off-course and crashed into the river... he's now phoning home to get picked up...

Wink

26Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:ET got off-course and crashed into the river... he's now phoning home to get picked up...

Wink

Not if he can't find a Speak N Spell and an umbrella!

27Large object found at bottom of river - Page 2 Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:27 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:ET got off-course and crashed into the river... he's now phoning home to get picked up...

Wink

You think he's crashing at Brian Elliott's place??

Wow, that was weak, even for me. Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum