GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Large object found at bottom of river

+6
Acrobat
wprager
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Large object found at bottom of river Empty Large object found at bottom of river Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:37 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Update to the story that I'm sure we have all heard by now. It is believed a small aircraft, a meteor, or something else hit the Ottawa River last night. They have confirmed that they have found something about 9 meters deep, which they call a "large object". There is no report of what this object could be, other than the speculation that it is a small aircraft.

Nobody has been reported missing today nor has a plane been reported missing.

What could it be? I always hope that these things are something otherworldly.

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa/2009/07/28/10283071.html
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/life/UPDATE+Searchers+find+something+large+where+small+plane+feared+crashed+river/1834649/story.html

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sounds like a "weather balloon" to me...

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:Sounds like a "weather balloon" to me...

Could be...could be. cool) Wink

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

it's Dany Heatley, he hasn't been cooped up in his house, he was abducted by aliens, once they free him from his pod, they will wipe his memory of all these nasty on goings, then he will come back to play for the Sens like nothing happened. Sarcasm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:it's Dany Heatley, he hasn't been cooped up in his house, he was abducted by aliens, once they free him from his pod, they will wipe his memory of all these nasty on goings, then he will come back to play for the Sens like nothing happened. Sarcasm

Yes... Perhaps the double they left behind had us all fooled...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:it's Dany Heatley, he hasn't been cooped up in his house, he was abducted by aliens, once they free him from his pod, they will wipe his memory of all these nasty on goings, then he will come back to play for the Sens like nothing happened. Sarcasm

Yes... Perhaps the double they left behind had us all fooled...

well you have heard of proxies, they are usually not that bright and still look a lot like the real thing, wait, I must work with a lot of people that were abducted by aliens.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

*sigh*

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They did detect a large mass on the riverbed, but closer investigation
found it to be a rock or a pile of logs, the searchers said.

So, the search has been called off and the "large object" is supposedly a rock or a pile of logs.

OK, so what about the reports of lights and a possible explosion? Is "rock or pile of logs" the sub-marine version of "weather baloon"?

Inquiring minds want to know!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
They did detect a large mass on the riverbed, but closer investigation
found it to be a rock or a pile of logs, the searchers said.

So, the search has been called off and the "large object" is supposedly a rock or a pile of logs.

OK, so what about the reports of lights and a possible explosion? Is "rock or pile of logs" the sub-marine version of "weather baloon"?

Inquiring minds want to know!

well the CIA/MIB have already come up here to clear up all the evidence, so you won't get to know anything.

10Large object found at bottom of river Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

If aliens start looking for his mind, this could take a while...

11Large object found at bottom of river Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:15 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Acrobat wrote:

No, no, these guys are very, very clever. Don't forget -- that's what the anal probes are for.

12Large object found at bottom of river Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:08 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Acrobat wrote:

No, no, these guys are very, very clever. Don't forget -- that's what the anal probes are for.

Ouch!

(Being a big a$$, he'd require a big probe...gold plated, no doubt.)

13Large object found at bottom of river Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Sounds like a "weather balloon" to me...

Ahhhhh!

14Large object found at bottom of river Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:34 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

So, what, are they done searching? That's it that's all? I don't get it, they still don't know what they found at the bottom yesterday. I guess they don't want to know.

15Large object found at bottom of river Empty Re: Large object found at bottom of river Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:35 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:So, what, are they done searching? That's it that's all? I don't get it, they still don't know what they found at the bottom yesterday. I guess they don't want to know.

They know... they know. Vertigo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum