GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cink wins British Open golf tourney

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cink wins British Open golf tourney Empty Cink wins British Open golf tourney Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:37 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

In a playoff with Tom Watson...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/20/sports/golf/20golf.html?em

Would have been nice to see Watson win it.

2Cink wins British Open golf tourney Empty Re: Cink wins British Open golf tourney Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Colnel Klink?

Edit: for some stupid reason I read "Clink" instead of "Cink".

Last edited by wprager on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

3Cink wins British Open golf tourney Empty Re: Cink wins British Open golf tourney Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:24 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Best golf I've watched in a looooooooong time. Tiger Woods not making the cut was a godsend. We actually got to see other players.

Usually there is no time to cut to anyone else because they are busy showing Tiger get ready for a shot, Tiger making his shot, at least 2 replays of the shot and then several replays from multiple angles showing his reaction...

4Cink wins British Open golf tourney Empty Re: Cink wins British Open golf tourney Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:02 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Up until now, I didn't realize anyone else played pro golf ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum