GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Weasel makes a lot of money

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:26 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

You've got to qualify that to North America, because outside of our little continent soccer is quite major (and we also have the MLS here).

Don't mind me. I'm just a little bitter that, while the Americans, overwhelmingly place hockey below high-school cheerleading, Buttman keeps trying to bend over backwards to please the US markets.

17The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:You've got to qualify that to North America, because outside of our little continent soccer is quite major (and we also have the MLS here).

Don't mind me. I'm just a little bitter that, while the Americans, overwhelmingly place hockey below high-school cheerleading, Buttman keeps trying to bend over backwards to please the US markets.
No worries... carry on.

Wink

What? There's life outside of NA? What is this soccer you talk about? Is it played by men?

Wink

18The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:15 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:You've got to qualify that to North America, because outside of our little continent soccer is quite major (and we also have the MLS here).

No worries... carry on.

Wink

What? There's life outside of NA? What is this soccer you talk about? Is it played by men?

Wink

Here, manly enough for ya?

The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 David_beckham

19The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:00 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

No worries... carry on.

Wink

Wink
Here, manly enough for ya?
*puke*

He has a very high voice...

Wink

20The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No, you're right, his voice is not *manly*. But that's OK because Victoria's got a set of lungs. Or at least she does, now:
The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Victoria-beckham-breast-implants-3

21The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:49 pm

wprager wrote:No, you're right, his voice is not *manly*. But that's OK because Victoria's got a set of lungs. Or at least she does, now:

Seriously friend, wtf? She's all natural.

22The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 pm

SensFan71 wrote:I have a simple solution for that, more Natalie Gulbis = more money

http://thesandtrap.com/archives/imgs/lpga/natalie_gulbis_fhm2k6_1.jpg

I won't post the picture as people are at work or around children.

She ate crackers one time I said 'Natalie out!!!'...

we haven't spoken since.

23The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MurderOnIce wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:I have a simple solution for that, more Natalie Gulbis = more money

She ate crackers one time I said 'Natalie out!!!'...

we haven't spoken since.

I especially like the pictures of her warming up. Golf club behind her back, stretching her shoulders and the parts on the other side of her shoulder.

24The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:55 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:No, you're right, his voice is not *manly*. But that's OK because Victoria's got a set of lungs. Or at least she does, now:
Her hotness to a backwards step since they moved to LA. Her new "anorexic" look is just brutal.

25The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

She looks slightly ... unnatural in the second one. She looks slightly ferocious (in a good way) in the first one.

26The Weasel makes a lot of money - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasel makes a lot of money Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:16 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I love the LPGA.

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum