GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Leafs Defense- WTF?

+5
jamvan
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
PTFlea
Jordo
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Leafs Defense- WTF? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Leafs Defense- WTF? Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:05 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I believe the term was scrotumnosing.

All this talk about Burke's scrotum is making me really uncomfortable.

Dude, do you notice how the guy with the PhD in English never plays spellchecker / grammarian with anyone on this site? Probably best to just let things be. Just sayin'.

:pirat:

17The Leafs Defense- WTF? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Leafs Defense- WTF? Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Hayden wrote:White is the only leaf that i have respect for - i think he has pretty big potential - i'd be happy to see him on the point in a sens uniform.

They're totally burying Anton Stralman here, who's probably their best defenceman prospect (after Schenn, if you still count him a prospect). Don't get it.

18The Leafs Defense- WTF? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Leafs Defense- WTF? Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:28 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:

Dude, do you notice how the guy with the PhD in English never plays spellchecker / grammarian with anyone on this site? Probably best to just let things be. Just sayin'.

First, scrotumnosing isn't even English; it's Burkian, which is not even a real language. Second, you invented that word, so it's not even proper Burkian. So your PhD in English lit gives you zero Burkredits.

:^^^^:

My thesis supervisor's father was an English professor. You should have seen all the red ink all over my draft. And I thought I was *pretty good*.

19The Leafs Defense- WTF? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Leafs Defense- WTF? Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:34 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

First, scrotumnosing isn't even English; it's Burkian, which is not even a real language. Second, you invented that word, so it's not even proper Burkian. So your PhD in English lit gives you zero Burkredits.

My thesis supervisor's father was an English professor. You should have seen all the red ink all over my draft. And I thought I was *pretty good*.

You should see the manuscripts I edit for the publishing house I work for after I'm done with them. To say nothing of my students' papers. Smile

20The Leafs Defense- WTF? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Leafs Defense- WTF? Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:29 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

You should see the manuscripts I edit for the publishing house I work for after I'm done with them. To say nothing of my students' papers. Smile

so one quote-string can go from Burke's scrotum to editing manuscripts...

I think I should have taken the blue pill instead...

21The Leafs Defense- WTF? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Leafs Defense- WTF? Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Burke says Kaberle will likely remain a Leaf:
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=285532

Well, they now have a chance to move the puck up. Still, I think Kaberle has dropped off since McCabe moved, and has not been the same since that Janssen hit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum