GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens - Trading Alfie

+4
A-Train
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Phoenix30
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Sens - Trading Alfie - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens - Trading Alfie Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:35 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Way to put this convo back on the rails Cronie. I was beginning to think we were in a top gun thread :D It's all theoretical talk 'cause the Cap'n aint goin nowhere :D

17Sens - Trading Alfie - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens - Trading Alfie Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Cronenbergfan wrote:Isn't Kelly McGillis gay?? LOL

So is Tom Cruise. Although he has a nice beard whatever her name is.

18Sens - Trading Alfie - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens - Trading Alfie Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:51 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:

So is Tom Cruise. Although he has a nice beard whatever her name is.

He's had a few nice beards. Nicole Kidman, Rebecca DeMornay, Mimi Rogers, Penelope Cruz and now Katie Holmes.

Not too shabby for a gay fella.

19Sens - Trading Alfie - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens - Trading Alfie Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:05 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

And I agree with Clutch, this Alfie trade thing could be argued for days.
As far as I can figure, I would only trade him if HE asked for one; otherwise, I think #11 will be hanging from the rafters and Alfie will retire a Sen.

It is only right that Alfie becomes the first from the "modern" sens to have his number raised... He's given alot to the community and he's been an awesome captain.. I hope he plays his entire career here in Ottawa!

20Sens - Trading Alfie - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens - Trading Alfie Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:10 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think he will retire a Sen and stay on with the Sens org for years to come, hopefully. Smile

21Sens - Trading Alfie - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens - Trading Alfie Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:13 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cronenbergfan wrote:I think he will retire a Sen and stay on with the Sens org for years to come, hopefully. Smile
Hopefully with a Cup ring.

Smile

22Sens - Trading Alfie - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens - Trading Alfie Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:17 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh yeah! How could I forget that!!

We NEED that Stanley Cup Banner hanging from the rafters, and SOON!

23Sens - Trading Alfie - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens - Trading Alfie Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:28 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:Oh yeah! How could I forget that!!

We NEED that Stanley Cup Banner hanging from the rafters, and SOON!

I'm getting sick of that "Eastern Conference Champions" banner in there it needs a Stanley Cup Champions" banner right beside it! maybe even a few... LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum