GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #36: Wings @ Sens, Dec 29, 2016, 8:00pm - ALFIE NIGHT

+3
SensHulk
Flo The Action
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

GDT - Game #36: Wings @ Sens, Dec 29, 2016, 8:00pm - ALFIE NIGHT Danielalfredsson

The Wings are starting Perth native Jared Coreau.  The Sens counter with Condon.  Bailey in for smith.  Here's more:

GDT - Game #36: Wings @ Sens, Dec 29, 2016, 8:00pm - ALFIE NIGHT C03NScoXcAAOWPM

FYI, the festivities kick off at the arena and on TV at 6:30.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm gonna try to watch as much of this as possible but I'm on a bus to NYC at 11:30. So it says 8pm start but is it Daniel Alfie celebration at 8 or does it start at 7

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:I'm gonna try to watch as much of this as possible but I'm on a bus to NYC at 11:30. So it says 8pm start but is it Daniel Alfie celebration at 8 or does it start at 7

Puck drop is at 8 pm. Ceremony for alfie starts at 6:30.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just checked into the Brookstreet for a little staycation, and Wade Redden was checking in just ahead of us.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did I mention I'm going to this game? Yeah. Pumped. Up.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Did I mention I'm going to this game?  Yeah.  Pumped.  Up.
Wow, nice!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any streams available for the pregame?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Any streams available for the pregame?

In case you could not find ot on TSN, maybe someone will put it up on BitTorrent.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Patricia Thompson can go fornicate herself.

Hate the Red Wings.

Wait, play is under review?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Does the home team ever win in one of these?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What the heck are you doing bobby ryan?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's probably time for Dorion to get off his duff and make some trades.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pretty neat ceremony. I thought the team played OK. It'll be amazing once Matrix gets back, assuming he can resume #beastmode.

I continue to have fears that Bobby and Phaneuf are eating up too many budget dollars, but there's not much to be done about that at this point in time. Bobby is probably worth about $4.5M per year at his current level of play, and Phaneuf is about a $4M defenceman.

Anyway, there are all kinds of reasons to remain optimistic given that we still haven't had a healthy lineup this season and our #1 goalie hasn't been around.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Man, do you ever underrate phaneuf tim.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like Phaneuf and I very much appreciate what he brings in terms of a hard-nosed, physical, dirty defenceman. I just think his best years are behind him and he sometimes has trouble keeping up with the play. I don't think that calling him a $4M defenceman is an insult. If you look at the list of defencemen making around $4M, he fits in pretty well with that group. Methot is $4.9M, and I'd say he's a step above Dion right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum