GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights

+6
wprager
PKC
jamvan
SeawaySensFan
caissie_1
asq2
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Cammaleri said he wasnt coming back for sure so... Ottawa needs to do something in a big way just to stay competitive in The East or its going to be a total rebuild.

Good for Calgary though, they just got a lot deeper on that blueline and Kipper's work load should probably decrease with that blueline. Not sure if they can give up Jokinen though at that price.

17Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:06 pm

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:Ek is saying J Bo has signed, cap hit of 6.3... if thats actually true, wow, watch out for Calgary.
This would be everywhere if it were true, expecially TSN and NHL.com but I don't read it anywhere?

18Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:14 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I won't believe it until there's confirmation. $6.3M is low, especially with the cap going up instead of down.

19Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:37 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:I won't believe it until there's confirmation. $6.3M is low, especially with the cap going up instead of down.
Could be a huge long-term deal... 10 years? 12 years?

20Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 pm

If 6.3M cap hit for JBo is true, Campbell's contract is looking even worse.

21Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 am

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

jamvan wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Ek is saying J Bo has signed, cap hit of 6.3... if thats actually true, wow, watch out for Calgary.
This would be everywhere if it were true, expecially TSN and NHL.com but I don't read it anywhere?

Plus, when you consider the source, its almost a lock to be total BS. But hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

22Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

RobbyJ wrote:If 6.3M cap hit for JBo is true, Campbell's contract is looking even worse.

very shrewd by Sutter if this is the case, gives him still like 4.5 to 5 mil to play with under the cap approximately.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum