GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What video game are you playing?

+38
Jordo
Da lil Guy
22_4_ever
tim1_2
SensHulk
Ev
stempniaksen
LethalLehner
SDH89
sens4win
Number Twenty Nine
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
garblar
Devo
M_Christopher
Amnesia021
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Phoenix30
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
Riprock
wprager
LeCaptain
shabbs
caissie_1
Nasty Nas
Milkman
Mojo
beedub
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
SensFan71
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

976What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:23 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Renegade.

977What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:43 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

So which stores have a ps4 that you can line up to get without a pre-order?

978What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:53 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No idea. Should've preordered it. Waiting in line is for suckers.

979What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:57 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:No idea.  Should've preordered it.  Waiting in line is for suckers.
WOuld have done so if I had a job back in the summer.

980What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leisure Suit Larry

981What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:20 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:No idea.  Should've preordered it.  Waiting in line is for suckers.
Yeah, I haven't preordered one of the next-gen consoles either. I'll wait for reviews and stuff before picking one. I'm certainly leaning towards the PS4, especially if their controller is more XBox 360ish this time around. The XBox One has been quite the PR nightmare for Microsoft, plus it's $100 more expensive...and then most of the games end up being the same.

982What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Working is for suckers.

983What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:23 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
LeKing wrote:
Working is for suckers.
Diddle, you got that right.

984What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I'll get a PS4 eventually, none of the launch titles really interest me. I bought a PS3 at launch and mostly used it for Blu-Rays and PS2 games for a while.

XB1 seems like a joke to me. Weaker and more expensive.

985What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:29 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Waiting in line is actually one of the most exciting things about new console launches.

986What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:25 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:So which stores have a ps4 that you can line up to get without a pre-order?
Great Canadian Superstore?

987What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:38 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Future Shop and possibly Best Buy have deals on that you can trade any PS3 or XBOX 360 game and get either Call of Duty Ghosts, Battlefield 4 or Assassin's Creed 4 for any current Gen console. I'm lined up at Future Shop Ogilvie right now

988What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:04 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

ANY game?

989What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Zaxxon.

990What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:21 pm

xzel

Prospect
Prospect

Decided to boot up EHM 07 again. Running three teams: panthers, isles, and ducks. My Isles just had 81 SOG game on Ryan Miller Sad poor guy.

991What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:16 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

xzel wrote:Decided to boot up EHM 07 again. Running three teams: panthers, isles, and ducks. My Isles just had 81 SOG game on Ryan Miller Sad poor guy.
That game is awesome. Too bad it stopped being updated/developed. It really was the most in-depth hockey sim out there.

992What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle I wish I pre-ordered the PS4

993What video game are you playing? - Page 66 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:39 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Diddle I wish I pre-ordered the PS4
Trust me, you're better off this way. Now you can read game reviews and figure out which ones are actually worth getting. Plus it gives em a chance to work out the bugs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum