GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What video game are you playing?

+38
Jordo
Da lil Guy
22_4_ever
tim1_2
SensHulk
Ev
stempniaksen
LethalLehner
SDH89
sens4win
Number Twenty Nine
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
garblar
Devo
M_Christopher
Amnesia021
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Phoenix30
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
Riprock
wprager
LeCaptain
shabbs
caissie_1
Nasty Nas
Milkman
Mojo
beedub
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
SensFan71
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

46What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

copying this over here from Marakh for gamers to check out, unfreaking believeable, the ending of the video with the cyclops is the most brutal game footage I think I have ever seen.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-god-of-war/51057

47What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:33 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:copying this over here from Marakh for gamers to check out, unfreaking believeable, the ending of the video with the cyclops is the most brutal game footage I think I have ever seen.

Holy. Dung.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

48What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:37 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:copying this over here from Marakh for gamers to check out, unfreaking believeable, the ending of the video with the cyclops is the most brutal game footage I think I have ever seen.

Holy. Dung.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

man, makes the other two seem like sesame street in comparison, well, maybe not totally, but still pretty intense. I am now definitely registered for any updates on this game through e-mail cool)

49What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm

I'm curious to know when NHL 2010 is scheduled to come out ...

50What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:47 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Im still playing NHL 09... Looking forward to 10.

51What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:53 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

HowieMorenz wrote:I'm curious to know when NHL 2010 is scheduled to come out ...

no word on the release date according to EA, but its possible their cover player will be revealed this month, based on the release dates of that information in prior years.

52What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:01 pm

SensFan71 wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:I'm curious to know when NHL 2010 is scheduled to come out ...

no word on the release date according to EA, but its possible their cover player will be revealed this month, based on the release dates of that information in prior years.

Yeah eh? If i'm not mistaken they usually release when they start in October-ish ... They had postings this week about the cover, we'll be looking at Ovy ....

53What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:02 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

HowieMorenz wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Yeah eh? If i'm not mistaken they usually release when they start in October-ish ... They had postings this week about the cover, we'll be looking at Ovy ....

they do this always around time for Christmas, very smart of EA Sports, the last two games my wife bought for me out of the series were christmas presents.

54What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

55What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

what's XBMC shabbs?

Sad

56What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:10 pm

SensFan71 wrote:

I was hearing Patty Kane is the cover athlete Shrug

57What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

HowieMorenz wrote:
shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

what's XBMC shabbs?

Sad
It's XBOX Media Center... turns Gen 1 XBOX's into a powerful Media Center. It's very cool but you need to mod your XBOX to get it to work.

Check it out: http://xbmc.org/

A screenshot from my system (and it's in HD):

What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Tn_screenshot017

It's great for managing videos, music, pictures and can run a ton of scripts (such as acessing YouTube etc... right from the console).

58What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm

here's the link bro

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=425803

59What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 pm

shabbs wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:

what's XBMC shabbs?

Sad
It's XBOX Media Center... turns Gen 1 XBOX's into a powerful Media Center. It's very cool but you need to mod your XBOX to get it to work.

It's great for managing videos, music, pictures and can run a ton of scripts (such as acessing YouTube etc... right from the console).

Holy shiet, is that all integrated via your pc? routers?

60What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:

what's XBMC shabbs?

Sad

booo Xbox

61What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:22 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Yay Xbox!!!!

62What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

caissie_1 wrote:Yay Xbox!!!!

will be holding out for PS3, will never buy the devil that is the Xbox, am loyal to Sony forever Tantrum

63What video game are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:

what's XBMC shabbs?

Sad

booo Xbox
YAY MODDED XBOX!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum