GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What video game are you playing?

+38
Jordo
Da lil Guy
22_4_ever
tim1_2
SensHulk
Ev
stempniaksen
LethalLehner
SDH89
sens4win
Number Twenty Nine
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
garblar
Devo
M_Christopher
Amnesia021
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Phoenix30
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
Riprock
wprager
LeCaptain
shabbs
caissie_1
Nasty Nas
Milkman
Mojo
beedub
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
SensFan71
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

31What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:you are not missing much with 9 in my opinion, I didn't really care for it, was the least inspiring story, fighting system, and characters of all that I have played. I have seen the trailers for the two FF 13's, the main one and Versus, and both are awe inspiring and blow the old ones out of the water from what I have very limited seen.

Still - even a crappy FF game is better than 99.9% of other games.

true enough, I am really ashamed to admit, I haven't played FF 7, and I want to so bad, but would you think anyone would be wanting to see that game, I found some yes on e-bay, but well, I hate e-bay, so I tried Kijiji in my area, no bloody way, everyone wants to hold onto that game, which is more reason I want it, I know it has to be great.

32What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Actually - check this one out if you like the hack and slash genre:

Champions of Norrath
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champions_of_Norrath

And the sequel is just as good: Return to Arms.

I finished those two in like a week. I was sooooo addicted.

Like a less stressful God of War.

33What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:54 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
true enough, I am really ashamed to admit, I haven't played FF 7, and I want to so bad, but would you think anyone would be wanting to see that game, I found some yes on e-bay, but well, I hate e-bay, so I tried Kijiji in my area, no bloody way, everyone wants to hold onto that game, which is more reason I want it, I know it has to be great.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

34What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mojo wrote:
It might get a re-release on the PS Network on the PS# since they have already released 7 again.

They re-released 7?

35What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:true enough, I am really ashamed to admit, I haven't played FF 7, and I want to so bad, but would you think anyone would be wanting to see that game, I found some yes on e-bay, but well, I hate e-bay, so I tried Kijiji in my area, no bloody way, everyone wants to hold onto that game, which is more reason I want it, I know it has to be great.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B00000JRSB/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1245264897&sr=8-1&condition=all

Best $50 bucks you'll ever spend.

36What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

I know, I don't even know how I call myself a FF fan without having played the best game in the franchise. Facepalm

37What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:
Mojo wrote:
It might get a re-release on the PS Network on the PS# since they have already released 7 again.

They re-released 7?

It's a downloadable version, but it's the exact same game, just like old NES games on the Wii Virtual Console. There are no changes whatsoever.

38What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

I know, I don't even know how I call myself a FF fan without having played the best game in the franchise. Facepalm

Buy it, I sent you the link to some used ones.

39What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:59 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Actually - check this one out if you like the hack and slash genre:

Champions of Norrath
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champions_of_Norrath

And the sequel is just as good: Return to Arms.

I finished those two in like a week. I was sooooo addicted.

Like a less stressful God of War.

duly noted for my next trip to EB games, another old type of game in the slasher genre is Shadows of Rome, gladiator style game, there is the annoying parts where you have to use this little wimp and your brain instead of the braun of the gladiator, but still worth playing at least once.

40What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:59 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Buy it, I sent you the link to some used ones.

I know I must, I definitely won't regret it, Cloud is a wicked character, saw him in Kingdom Hearts when I played both.

41What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie

UFC.

42What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:12 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

getting back to the final fantasy series, and since they have the most kick Donkey optional bosses, has anyone beaten this guy from FF 12?

I apologize for the link, the upload feature wasn't working for me
http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/yiazmat12.jpg

a staggering 51 million hit points, it was unreal, that battle could take hours, even with the Zodiac Spear.

43What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Zodiac spear? Dung, I didn't get any of that.

44What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:17 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Zodiac spear? Dung, I didn't get any of that.

got to make sure you don't touch certain treasure boxes during the game, then it is found in the Necrohol of Nabudis if I am not mistaken.

45What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:37 pm

UFC undisputed, love that game.

And some NHL 09, NCAA Football 08, and Madden 09 are pretty much all I play.

46What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

copying this over here from Marakh for gamers to check out, unfreaking believeable, the ending of the video with the cyclops is the most brutal game footage I think I have ever seen.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-god-of-war/51057

47What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:copying this over here from Marakh for gamers to check out, unfreaking believeable, the ending of the video with the cyclops is the most brutal game footage I think I have ever seen.

Holy. Dung.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

48What video game are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:37 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:copying this over here from Marakh for gamers to check out, unfreaking believeable, the ending of the video with the cyclops is the most brutal game footage I think I have ever seen.

Holy. Dung.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

man, makes the other two seem like sesame street in comparison, well, maybe not totally, but still pretty intense. I am now definitely registered for any updates on this game through e-mail cool)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum