GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did The Nucks Get Their Money's Worth With Sundin?

+8
SensGirl11
wprager
sennies1980
PTFlea
shabbs
rooneypoo
Hockeyhero22000
davetherave
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
davetherave wrote:His words seem to indicate he will retire:

"I think I've enjoyed playing hockey the last five years more than I have in my whole career," Sundin said. "You realize at the end of your career . . . you kind of know you're at the end.

"You know, it's such a great game we're part of. That's going to be the toughest part when you retire. There's such a, it's tough to describe, atmosphere in a playoff game like that."

His words are meaningless. He's a hypocrite.

All the more reason for him to retire...

Lyle Richardson (Spector's Hockey) writes:

Sundin should pack it in, but if he doesn't he's not going to find as much interest in him this summer as there was a year ago.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
davetherave wrote:His words seem to indicate he will retire:

"I think I've enjoyed playing hockey the last five years more than I have in my whole career," Sundin said. "You realize at the end of your career . . . you kind of know you're at the end.

"You know, it's such a great game we're part of. That's going to be the toughest part when you retire. There's such a, it's tough to describe, atmosphere in a playoff game like that."

His words are meaningless. He's a hypocrite.

All the more reason for him to retire...

Lyle Richardson (Spector's Hockey) writes:

Sundin should pack it in, but if he doesn't he's not going to find as much interest in him this summer as there was a year ago.

The Leafs would take him (is anybody else having issues with the emoticons? sheesh, I can't post any of them)

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:

The Leafs would take him (is anybody else having issues with the emoticons? sheesh, I can't post any of them)

Yeah, we all are having problems, not sure why.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Yeah, we all are having problems, ot sure why.

grrr ah well, small potatoes, glad its not just me then

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum