GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: 'Nucks @ Sens - 7:30PM, RDS, NHLN-US, SNET-OTT

+9
DefenceWinsChampionships
Hoags
wprager
NEELY
PTFlea
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The game before the return of the Alfie edition

Weircioch has a good game so naturally he's scratched. Anderson wins inspight of himself so naturally he's back in.

It all makes perfect sense....

To PMac.

Discuss.

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have nothing to say. There is no reason we should win tonight. So we probably will. Anderson will probably have a 65 save shutout, and then Lehner will start on Sunday.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

All the oxygen feeding that obnoxious mustache is clearly leaving his brain starved. PMac is a dip$hit, as I've been reporting for months.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wiercioch certainly deserves to be in there tonight. He should certainly play against the pushover Wings on Sunday.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why would he be scratched, it's so odd. He finally did what we all hoped he would do - that is, not be a detriment in his own zone and play smart on the PP.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LALONGO goes for the Canuckles.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Keeping all the younger guys on their toes right now. It also sucks carrying 8 d men so right now they are kind of up the creek in terms of that. Glad Cowen isn't a staple anymore, this is a pretty clear indication that it's time for him to turn it around or he won't be playing. 25 games into a season is plenty.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

One might say that the Sens will win Sunday even if they had a poorly trained monkey in the net.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can agree with keeping the younger guys on their toes, but when Wiercioch comes in and actually does the job, shouldn't you keep him in the lineup?

Diddle...I don't like Gryba anymore, I think he's a pretty serious liability on the backend. I hope he has a good game, I really do.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:One might say that the Sens will win Sunday even if they had a poorly trained monkey in the net.
What about a poorly trained monkey with an unfortunate looking mustache?!?!? "Mac" to strap on the pillows?!?!? Ahhhhh! 

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The game before the return of the Alfie edition

Weircioch has a good game so naturally he's scratched.  Anderson wins inspight of himself so naturally he's back in.

To PMac.

Discuss.
tim1_2 wrote:I have nothing to say.  There is no reason we should win tonight.  So we probably will.  Anderson will probably have a 65 save shutout, and then Lehner will start on Sunday.
It must be Backwards Day.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Weircioch has a good game so naturally he's scratched.  Anderson wins inspight of himself so naturally he's back in.

To PMac.

Discuss.
tim1_2 wrote:I have nothing to say.  There is no reason we should win tonight.  So we probably will.  Anderson will probably have a 65 save shutout, and then Lehner will start on Sunday.
WHOOAAAAAA THERE COWBOY. DID YOU JUST USE "MULTI-QUOTE" INSTEAD OF MAKING CONCURRENT POSTS? HOLY Diddle BALLS! TO THE BUNKER!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

lol Anderson starts again. MacLean has been hitting the owner's booze stash between games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

To PMac.

Discuss.
WHOOAAAAAA THERE COWBOY.  DID YOU JUST USE "MULTI-QUOTE" INSTEAD OF MAKING CONCURRENT POSTS?  HOLY Diddle BALLS!  TO THE BUNKER!
I knew you'd comment on it, offering me another opportunity to pad my post count.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum