GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thrashers Moving to Hamilton?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 3:54 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:Last I checked, Doan was busy in Switzerland...

Wink

This whole Phoenix thing was a surprise to him as well.

You talked to Shane? Cool.
No, the press were all over him at the IIHF competition when news broke of Balisille's moves.

Yeah, I imagine he would be surprised to hear about Balsillie and his plans...that would mean Shane and his family would have to leave sunny Phoenix and spend the winters in Canada...maybe.

17Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 4:01 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:Last I checked, Doan was busy in Switzerland...

Wink

This whole Phoenix thing was a surprise to him as well.

You talked to Shane? Cool.
No, the press were all over him at the IIHF competition when news broke of Balisille's moves.

Yeah, I imagine he would be surprised to hear about Balsillie and his plans...that would mean Shane and his family would have to leave sunny Phoenix and spend the winters in Canada...maybe.
He's gonna love Hamilton.

18Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 4:06 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote: Yeah, I imagine he would be surprised to hear about Balsillie and his plans...that would mean Shane and his family would have to leave sunny Phoenix and spend the winters in Canada...maybe.
He's gonna love Hamilton.

Steeltown North!

19Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Hamilton would rather have the Coyotes. At least they have a future.

20Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 6:26 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Hamilton would like a team period. But of course out of the 2 the Coyotes have the better package... Aldo Kovalchuk, Bogosian etc. They are starting to build a little something.

21Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Turris, Boedker, Hanzal, Winnik, tikhonov, Mueller, Yandle, Staal, Ross, Porter, Ahnalev, Summers, Goncharov, McLean, etc.

Coyotes have arguably the best young players in the NHL

22Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 6:35 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

I agree.... I was just saying Atlanta has a couple of nice prospects coming along. But the Coyotes have more then 2 handfuls. They could be the NHL's version of the Tampa Bay Rays!

23Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 6:39 pm

No one can tank like the yotes Razz

24Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 7:46 pm

hmm, i seen a show just now on cbc, they had the guys from Dragon's Den, they where explaining how hamilton is probably the best market availble for an NHL franchise ...

25Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 8:02 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:HA HA! Let's do it! Relocate two teams to Southern Ontario! Love it!

Shoot, let's just relocate the whole damn league to Ontario.

With Shania Twain as Commissioner.

26Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrashers Moving to Hamilton? Sat May 09, 2009 8:18 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:HA HA! Let's do it! Relocate two teams to Southern Ontario! Love it!

Shoot, let's just relocate the whole damn league to Ontario.

With Shania Twain as Commissioner.
I'm in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum