GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GMHockey - Jack Adams

+4
Cronie
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GMHockey - Jack Adams Empty GMHockey - Jack Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Self explanatory. Who do you feel was the best coach this year? Who got the most out of what they had to work with?

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2GMHockey - Jack Adams Empty Re: GMHockey - Jack Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:23 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Self explanatory. Who do you feel was the best coach this year? Who got the most out of what they had to work with?

Claude Julien hands down in my opinion. I still think the Bruins are the class of the league.

3GMHockey - Jack Adams Empty Re: GMHockey - Jack Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My vote is for Andy Murray. This team wasn't supposed to get out of the race for top pick in the draft yet they climbed all the way to 6th overall in the West.

- Unknown Author

4GMHockey - Jack Adams Empty Re: GMHockey - Jack Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:25 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Andy Murray. That lineup had no business making the playoffs.

5GMHockey - Jack Adams Empty Re: GMHockey - Jack Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

While I am pretty sure it will go to Julien, I too support wholeheartedly the thought of Andy Murray taking it... that was the CINDERELLA story of the season in my view, and what he managed to do was nothing short of effin' impressive!

6GMHockey - Jack Adams Empty Re: GMHockey - Jack Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:27 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I'd throw Ken Hitchcock's name into the mix. Same reasons as Andy Murray

7GMHockey - Jack Adams Empty Re: GMHockey - Jack Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:30 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Pete DeBoer - yeah that name still stings for Ottawa fans to mention/hear, but he made the Florida Panthers exciting again.

8GMHockey - Jack Adams Empty Re: GMHockey - Jack Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:34 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Too bad we didn't have Clouston for a full season, eh?
I wonder what his and the Sens totals would have looked like? Wink

Can't wait to find out next year.

I'm glad Bee mentioned Wang and SF with DeBoer... A lot of deserving fellas in the mix here.

9GMHockey - Jack Adams Empty Re: GMHockey - Jack Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It would've been Sutter for me until the Devils began to slide, so I'll go with Julien. Great job from training camp to now.

10GMHockey - Jack Adams Empty Re: GMHockey - Jack Adams Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:04 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Joel Quenneville. 104 points and 4th place in the West (with more points than 3rd place Vancouver), 6th overall in the league from his young Blackhawks team (youngest in the league)...and who had missed the playoffs the previous year under their previous coach.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum