GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GMHockey - Unsung hero award

+4
pgood
PTFlea
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty GMHockey - Unsung hero award Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This one is for the most under-rated player in the NHL this season.

- Unknown Author

2GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:30 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Dustin Brown - plays a physical game and is a huge bang for the buck of his contract, big time leader on that young Kings team.

3GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's between Kesler and Keith.

I'll go with Kesler. Wicked awesome player.

4GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Brown is up there, so is McDonald.

5GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Greg Zanon

6GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I probably should have put Scott Clemenson in here.

7GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:08 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

504Heater wrote:I probably should have put Scott Clemenson in here.

Clemenson definitely deserves a vote... he really saved NJs season when Marty went down...

not sure if Neely was refering to Andy McDonald, but I could support a vote for him, or Mason in St. Louis...

8GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:33 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Alexandre Burrows. Probably the most dangerous player in the NHL.

I've watched him score so many killer goals--the kid comes out of nowhere and nails you.

9GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How about Clemmenson? If not for him the Devils probably miss the playoffs and St. Patrick still has the record for most playoff shutouts.

10GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:09 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I probably should have put Scott Clemenson in here.

:^^^^: Just mentioned that in the MVP thread.

11GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:59 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

IMHO Nikolai Khabibulin...considering no one claimed him when he was waived earlier this year, all he did was be a rock in goal for the Blackhawks as they had their best season--104 points and 4th place in the Conference--since 1992-93.

GMHockey - Unsung hero award Khabby11

12GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:03 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'd have to say the unsung hero award goes to Dan Bylsma, head coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins. He took a team that was out of the playoffs and rocketing to the bottom of the standings and finished the year with them with an 18-3-2 record.

13GMHockey - Unsung hero award Empty Re: GMHockey - Unsung hero award Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:14 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:I'd have to say the unsung hero award goes to Dan Bylsma, head coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins. He took a team that was out of the playoffs and rocketing to the bottom of the standings and finished the year with them with an 18-3-2 record.

We'll have to consult with Clutch and see if coaches qualify LOL...

PS doesn't this award need a name, like the "Claude Provost Award" or something?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum