GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

+2
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

GMHockey - Unsung Hero

Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Vote_lcap217%Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Vote_lcap283%Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Vote_rcap2 83% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Wed May 20, 2009 8:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nominees are Dustin Brown and Scott Clemmensen

- Unknown Author

2Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Scott Clemenson. I thought this guy should have gotten a Hart Trophy vote. He was awesome and directly led to the Devils not only making the playoffs, but having home ice as well.

3Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Wed May 20, 2009 10:51 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Totally agree. I also think he could be considered a Comeback kid.

- Unknown Author

4Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Wed May 20, 2009 12:42 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Have our friends from Newfoundland nominated Danny Cleary yet?

5Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ah yes, or is it the playoff unsung hero, Dan Cleary?

6Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Wed May 20, 2009 12:53 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:Scott Clemenson. I thought this guy should have gotten a Hart Trophy vote. He was awesome and directly led to the Devils not only making the playoffs, but having home ice as well.

Totally! I will give my vote to him as well. If not for him, who knows where the Devils would have been.

7Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Wed May 20, 2009 1:11 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

am going with the majority, Clemmensen is the reason why the Devils made the playoffs.

8Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Mon May 25, 2009 7:00 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:am going with the majority, Clemmensen is the reason why the Devils made the playoffs.

The more I think about it the more I wonder if the Devils could have gotten where they did with any NHL calibre goalie while they waited for Brodeur to come back.

I mean the Devils had a great system and a solid group to play in front of any goalie. Was it really that much about Clemenson?

- Unknown Author

9Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:am going with the majority, Clemmensen is the reason why the Devils made the playoffs.

The more I think about it the more I wonder if the Devils could have gotten where they did with any NHL calibre goalie while they waited for Brodeur to come back.

I mean the Devils had a great system and a solid group to play in front of any goalie. Was it really that much about Clemenson?

i guess we'll see when he signs somewhere this summer (maybe as a #1) and we see more results.

10Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:55 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Clemmensen surprised everyone who thought the Devs were deviled ham when Brodeur went down.

Thumbs up to Scotty.

11Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Empty Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:59 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

i guess we'll see when he signs somewhere this summer (maybe as a #1) and we see more results.

Exactly. And if a team takes him on as a number 1 then I see him doing poorly but we'll wait and see.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum