GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's one "Humpback Geek" who never wants to see you again Billy Bob Thornton

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

An arsehole of the highest order. Billy Bob Thornton's replies to his spaced out, mentally challenged interview on CBC.

The interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw

The Yahoo Article - his replies on Jimmy Kimmel:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090422/entertainment/billy_bob_kimmel

It's pretty obvious that this guy is having a major mid-life crisis. Angelina Jolie must be wondering what the Diddle she was ever doing with a crazy bird like this - and she's no model of mental health herself.

I vow to never see another Billy Bob Thornton movie - he annoyed me in the first place and this put me over the edge.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He sure does like his french fried pataters.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wow! While I can understand in a way where Billy Bob would rather interviewers focus on him and his band rather than his Hollywood credits and such, the fact is, like the interviewer mentioned, a lot of people will be interested in those things and may not know anything more about him personally. Could the interviewer have stopped that line of questioning? Sure, but Billy Bob's antics and theatrics certainly didn't help or make a tense situation any more lax either...

Learn some tact Billy Bob, or better yet, doing junkets is part of the business. Yeah, it sucks and it's time consuming and such, but at the end of the day, it's part and parcel of said business so you have to suck it up as an professional would and do your time and move on.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

At least he didn't come out with "What's this "Q", some kind of homo thing?" or I would have busted out some "well if this doesn't work out, I can work on some public radio homo show just like you, Mr. Moxy Fruvous".

So he's kinda lucky I'm not Billy Bob.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LMAO!! Moxy Fruvous!!

Once I was the King of SPAIN!
Now I eat humble pie...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum