GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL Draft Lottery - Tuesday, April 14 @ 8PM

+5
top shelf15
davetherave
LeCaptain
asq2
Riprock
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

TSN will broadcast the lottery selection live @ 8 PM from Toronto.

RANK TEAM PTS % OF WINNING % TO GET NO. 1 TSN's PROSPECT
New York Islanders
61 25.0 48.1 C John Tavares
Tampa Bay Lightning
66 18.8 18.8 D Victor Hedman
Colorado Avalanche
67 14.2 14.2 C Matt Duchene
Atlanta Thrashers
74 10.7 10.7 C Evander Kane
Phoenix Coyotes
75 8.1 8.1 C Brayden Schenn
Los Angeles Kings
75 6.2 - D Jared Cowen
Toronto Maple Leafs
79 2.7 - LW M. Svensson-Paajarvi
Dallas Stars
80 3.6 - C Nazem Kadri
Ottawa Senators
82 4.7 - C Scott Glennie
Edmonton Oilers
83 2.1 - RW Jordan Schroeder
Minnesota Wild
85 1.1 - D Dmitri Kulikov
Buffalo Sabres
85 0.8 - D Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Nashville Predators
86 1.5 - D Ryan Ellis
Florida Panthers
89 0.5 - D Simon Despres

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

C'moooooon Sens! :D:

BTW, I'm just getting a bunch of code. Although that may just be IE's fault. :KJK:

I am getting it too on FF.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You have to enable HTML on the site I think, cause I can see it (using FF), though it is way at the bottom of my post. If someone can help me fix it... I was just trying to copy it as it was on TSN.ca, kind of like how Shabbs and DTR get their GDT looking.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Why do the Sens and Stars have more chance % than the LEafs? scratch

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Why do the Sens and Stars have more chance % than the LEafs? scratch

Smaller hockey markets, so Gary's more likely to fix it in their favour than Toronto's. Sarcasm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:You have to enable HTML on the site I think, cause I can see it (using FF), though it is way at the bottom of my post. If someone can help me fix it... I was just trying to copy it as it was on TSN.ca, kind of like how Shabbs and DTR get their GDT looking.

Dash, you need to capture the image as a JPG (using Print Screen Deluxe or a similar program) and then embed it using the image hosting tool on GM Hockey.

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie

Unfortunately this is our playoff run and the draft will be our cup final this year Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Even the Wings needed a high pick to get things going in 1983.

asq2 wrote:
marakh wrote:Why do the Sens and Stars have more chance % than the LEafs? scratch

Smaller hockey markets, so Gary's more likely to fix it in their favour than Toronto's. Sarcasm

Is that true? Interesting...I didn't realize that the size of the market factored into the lottery. I don't think I like this. I'm all for having more competitve teams year in and year out, but at some point things should have to be even regardless of where a team plays etc. The loser point already tips the scales too far towards "competitive balance" in my opinion.

guys its just a mistake

switch toronto to 4.7 and ottawa to 2.7 and voila! it makes sense

Blazer wrote:guys its just a mistake

switch toronto to 4.7 and ottawa to 2.7 and voila! it makes sense

Then it's been a mistake on the site for awhile, because it's shown Ottawa having a higher percentage than a few teams regardless of standings. Maybe they don't realize it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

davetherave wrote:
Dash wrote:You have to enable HTML on the site I think, cause I can see it (using FF), though it is way at the bottom of my post. If someone can help me fix it... I was just trying to copy it as it was on TSN.ca, kind of like how Shabbs and DTR get their GDT looking.

Dash, you need to capture the image as a JPG (using Print Screen Deluxe or a similar program) and then embed it using the image hosting tool on GM Hockey.

Nah, if all he wanted was the table with the points and percentages, then it's there at the bottom of his post, like he said. There's some "code" at the top of the post which doesn't render into anything. When I "quoted" his post to test it out, at first I saw all the HTML tags, then the "disappeared" and there was nothing but empty space -- carriage returns, most likely -- which could be easily removed.

The point I'm trying to make is that it *is* possible to put in that table without having it appear as an embedded image. It's convenient if you want to copy/paste from that table -- can't do that with JPEGs.

By the way, I've got this tiny program called captureur. It just sits in the sys tray. When I want to clip something from the screen, I just click on the icon in the tray, the cursor changes to a cross-hair, and I just select what I want to clip. The clipped image goes to the clip board and can optionally be saved in a small number of file formats. It's great for embedding screen caps in e-mails, Word docs, presentatiolns, etc (for example, instructions on how to use some application -- I can quickly show which button to press). I've seen many programs that do a lot more than captureur, but I've never seen one that does the simple things so quickly and easily.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Nah, if all he wanted was the table with the points and percentages, then it's there at the bottom of his post, like he said. There's some "code" at the top of the post which doesn't render into anything. When I "quoted" his post to test it out, at first I saw all the HTML tags, then the "disappeared" and there was nothing but empty space -- carriage returns, most likely -- which could be easily removed.

The point I'm trying to make is that it *is* possible to put in that table without having it appear as an embedded image. It's convenient if you want to copy/paste from that table -- can't do that with JPEGs.

By the way, I've got this tiny program called captureur. It just sits in the sys tray. When I want to clip something from the screen, I just click on the icon in the tray, the cursor changes to a cross-hair, and I just select what I want to clip. The clipped image goes to the clip board and can optionally be saved in a small number of file formats. It's great for embedding screen caps in e-mails, Word docs, presentatiolns, etc (for example, instructions on how to use some application -- I can quickly show which button to press). I've seen many programs that do a lot more than captureur, but I've never seen one that does the simple things so quickly and easily.

Many thanks to The Praginator!!!

cheers

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I guess the lot of us will be huddled around the tv on april 14th hoping for that ottawa ball to drop 1st, then we move up 4 spots right? I hope Murray goads Burke too if that does happen and snags the player Burkie wants, I have heard it all from Toronto fans that Burkie is going to grab MPS or Schenn when I bring them up as looking good in Sens Jerseys, I like how they think and believe they are going to have multiple picks in the first round to take all the good players away from Ottawa, damn smug bastards. sorry for the rant, but have heard a lot of arrogance from Toronto fans in the past week over bozak and hanson, and how they are going to get Matt Gilroy and how they figure it is a done deal. I apologize everyone, I am just surrounded by idiots here. Tantrum Frustrated2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum