GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead

+7
The Silfer Server
Nasty Nas
shabbs
Phoenix30
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
SensGirl11
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

12009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:33 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Updated April 1st, 2009

1. New York Islanders - John Tavares
2. Colorado Avalanche - Victor Hedman
3. Tampa Bay - Matt Duchene
4. Atlanta - Evander Kane
5. Phoenix - Brayden Schenn
6. LA Kings - Jared Cowen
7. Ottawa Senators - Nazem Kadri
8. Toronto - M. Svensson-Paajarvi
9. Dallas - Scott Glennie
10. Minnesota - Jordan Schroeder
11. Edmonton - Dmitri Kulikov
12. St. Louis - Oliver Ekman-Larsson
13. Buffalo Sabres - Ryan Ellis
14. Florida Panthers - Simon Despres

Last edited by SensGirl11 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total

22009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:34 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kadri over MSP? Me no likey.

32009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:39 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We currently sit in 7th? Nice.

- Unknown Author

42009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:43 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Alright, that looks so much better.

52009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:44 am

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Can't wait for the 14th so we all know where the Sens will pick. It ain't no draft day or trade day but at least I have that day off.

62009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:45 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

So this Oliver Ekman-Larson guy is the guy that Murray is saying is better than Hedman, right?

72009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Remaining Games for teams from bottom 4 to 10

Atlanta (72pts) vs:
Florida (x2)
Wash (x2)
TB

Should be able to pick up at least 6pts.

Phoenix (73pts) vs:
LA (x2)
STL
SJ
ANA

Should be able to get at least 6 points.

LA (73pts) vs:
Phoenix (x2)
Calgary
Edmonton
Vancouver
SJ

Might be able to get 6pts.

Ottawa (76pts) vs:
Boston x2
Phillie
NJ
Montreal
Toronto

I'm hoping only 2 pts but may get 4.

Toronto (77pts) vs:
Montreal
Phillie
NJ
Buffalo
Ottawa

Should be able to get 4 but I am hoping for 6pts.

Dallas (78pts) vs:
Calgary
St. Louis
Minnie
Colorado
Anaheim

Should be able to get 6 pts to finish the season.

Looking at the games left for the teams in the bottom 10 it is very possible for Ottawa to slide down the ladder with some timely losses on their part and wins by others. Both Phoenix and LA could might be able to past Ottawa in the standings if they go on a decent little win streak. I really like to see Ottawa end the season playing competitive hockey but not gain any points.

82009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:48 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Phoenix30 wrote:Remaining Games for teams from bottom 4 to 10

Atlanta (72pts) vs:
Florida (x2)
Wash (x2)
TB

Should be able to pick up at least 6pts.

Phoenix (73pts) vs:
LA (x2)
STL
SJ
ANA

Should be able to get at least 6 points.

LA (73pts) vs:
Phoenix (x2)
Calgary
Edmonton
Vancouver
SJ

Might be able to get 6pts.

Ottawa (76pts) vs:
Boston x2
Phillie
NJ
Montreal
Toronto

I'm hoping only 2 pts but may get 4.

Toronto (77pts) vs:
Montreal
Phillie
NJ
Buffalo
Ottawa

Should be able to get 4 but I am hoping for 6pts.

Dallas (78pts) vs:
Calgary
St. Louis
Minnie
Colorado
Anaheim

Should be able to get 6 pts to finish the season.

Looking at the games left for the teams in the bottom 10 it is very possible for Ottawa to slide down the ladder with some timely losses on their part and wins by others. Both Phoenix and LA could might be able to past Ottawa in the standings if they go on a decent little win streak. I really like to see Ottawa end the season playing competitive hockey but not gain any points.

Cool, thanks for this Phoenix. About Ottawa, I can't imagine that they'll only get 4 points. I don't want them to only get 4 or a possible 12 points...that'd be really sad, and would set us back in our development. I would prefer to see them get 8 of 12...I know that would hurt our draft, but that's just the way I feel. They need to get their Dung together and get things going again, these last 2 games have been brutal.

92009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:49 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I think our last game against Toronto will be insane.

102009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:I think our last game against Toronto will be insane.

We won't be dressing a goaltender for that game.

112009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:53 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

If by insane you mean boring... then yes.

Heh heh.

I'm not anticipating anything crazy out of that game to be honest.

122009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie

Who is this Kadri guy? I'm a little out of the loop recently.
I thought the Islanders stated they were more interested in Hedman? maybe I'm just imagining things.

132009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:59 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
If by insane you mean boring... then yes.

Heh heh.

I'm not anticipating anything crazy out of that game to be honest.

It'll probably be the deciding match to see who drafts before who. That's as big as it gets for these two teams this season. They'll play Gerber, and we'll counter that move by recalling Jeff Glass to see if he could be the "goalie of the future".

Ugh... How the mighty have fallen.

142009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nasty Nas wrote:Who is this Kadri guy? I'm a little out of the loop recently.
I thought the Islanders stated they were more interested in Hedman? maybe I'm just imagining things.

I heard that too actually. Kadri is the Lebanese guy I think, which has a lot of people around here pretty excited. He plays for the Knights and is a creative center who can bury the biscuit as well. He has 7 points in 2 games this playoffs I believe.

When he gets up to 205-210, he'll be a very solid player IMO.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=96553

152009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Empty Re: 2009 NHL Draft Lottery Lookahead Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:
It'll probably be the deciding match to see who drafts before who. That's as big as it gets for these two teams this season. They'll play Gerber, and we'll counter that move by recalling Jeff Glass to see if he could be the "goalie of the future".

Ugh... How the mighty have fallen.

I swear I was thinking the same thing. Recall Glass or leave the net empty. One or the other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum