GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

B Sens Bits 'n' Bites

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Since the Ottawa Sens have been mathematically eliminated and the Ottawa 67's ousted in the first round I figured I'd latch onto the next closest thing in the Sens Minor league affiliate Bingo Sens.

Bingo is hanging onto it's playoff spot 4 points ahead of the Philly Phantoms who hold a game in hand. Both teams are playing well lately and both have had reinforcements brought in to help with their respective playoff pushes. Bingo has just gotten O'Brien while Philly just picked up Vanreimsdyke (sp). Bingo sports a 6-4-0 record in their last 10 while Philly has a 6-2-0-2 in their last 10. With only 6 left for Bingo and 7 for Philly I think Bingo will hang on and I'll be cheering them on and watching whenever I can via Internet feeds. Who knows maybe they'll have some games here in Ottawa due to their arena scheduling issues :D:

- Unknown Author

2B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:55 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I only eat the pretzel sticks and the cheesy things. I don't care for the spicy shreddies.

3B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I only eat the pretzel sticks and the cheesy things. I don't care for the spicy shreddies.

I love the shreddies. I wonder if they'll make them with the new diamond shaped ones :geek:

- Unknown Author

4B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I picked up a huge (like 5 lbs) bag of "Chocolate Bits'n'Bites" the other day. It was only something like $3. I could be wrong but it looks like only the shreddies are lightly coated with chocolate(ish) powder, and that actually tastes pretty good.

The best part is, the kids don't like it so I get it all to myself!

5B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:38 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I picked up a huge (like 5 lbs) bag of "Chocolate Bits'n'Bites" the other day. It was only something like $3. I could be wrong but it looks like only the shreddies are lightly coated with chocolate(ish) powder, and that actually tastes pretty good.

The real question is did they use the new Diamond shaped shreddies? :afro:

- Unknown Author

6B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:47 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:I only eat the pretzel sticks and the cheesy things. I don't care for the spicy shreddies.
Pretzel sticks are the last ones I eat.

7B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:48 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:I picked up a huge (like 5 lbs) bag of "Chocolate Bits'n'Bites" the other day. It was only something like $3. I could be wrong but it looks like only the shreddies are lightly coated with chocolate(ish) powder, and that actually tastes pretty good.

The ones with the diamond shreddies cost more, not in real dollars, but they charge you the same for a smaller box. Cheap bastards.

8B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:50 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I must try these "diamond shreddies"...

Wink

9B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bingo picked up a point in a shoot out loss to the Baby Penguins. Glass had a career high 47 saves.

http://www.binghamtonsenators.com/news/topnews/index.html?article_id=335

- Unknown Author

10B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Yes. By rough estimate, I'd say half of them are diamond shaped, the rest are the normal squares.

11B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think it's all a gimmick Wink

- Unknown Author

12B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Empty Re: B Sens Bits 'n' Bites Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I heard that in honour of BSG they were going to put out a new shape shreddie -- it would be square, like the original, a bit larger, and with the corners cut off like they do with all books/papers in BSG universe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum