GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Empty Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Breaking news on Hockeycentral at Noon today on Sportsnet:

Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs

He's baaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaack.

2Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Empty Re: Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow...that might change everything. :****:

3Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Empty Re: Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:09 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Don't know that at this point he'll be able to make a big difference. If he was coming back with 20 games left, well then forget about it, but by the time he suits up, Buffalo will have what, 8 games left? Give him a game or two to shake the rust, so figure he'll be regular ol Miller for 6 games. Yikes, I retract my first statement. Buffalo could finish very strong

4Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Empty Re: Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

beedub wrote:Don't know that at this point he'll be able to make a big difference. If he was coming back with 20 games left, well then forget about it, but by the time he suits up, Buffalo will have what, 8 games left? Give him a game or two to shake the rust, so figure he'll be regular ol Miller for 6 games. Yikes, I retract my first statement. Buffalo could finish very strong
Yeah, all they need is "regular Miller" for 6 games and they could be in instead of us if Montreal continues to falter.

5Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Empty Re: Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

beedub wrote:Don't know that at this point he'll be able to make a big difference. If he was coming back with 20 games left, well then forget about it, but by the time he suits up, Buffalo will have what, 8 games left? Give him a game or two to shake the rust, so figure he'll be regular ol Miller for 6 games. Yikes, I retract my first statement. Buffalo could finish very strong

Probably too late to make a difference to Buffalo. Even with Miller in the lineup they were never more than a middle-of-the-pack team. Heck, if the Sens could play middle-of-the-pack the first three months they'd be in a playoff position now.

Would they play him back-to-back so he can face the Habs on Saturday?

6Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Empty Re: Miller to start on Friday vs Leafs Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Web coverage:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/03/25/sabres_miller/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum