GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaberle Injures Hand Again

+2
Urkie
dennycrane
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaberle Injures Hand Again Empty Kaberle Injures Hand Again Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:46 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Main story on tsn.ca right now. Kaberle left, x-rays tomorrow on the hand that he broke in late January.

2Kaberle Injures Hand Again Empty Re: Kaberle Injures Hand Again Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Whats that sound?

Is that Kuba´s value increasing yet again?

I think it is.

3Kaberle Injures Hand Again Empty Re: Kaberle Injures Hand Again Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Whats that sound?

I think it is.

:BB:

4Kaberle Injures Hand Again Empty Re: Kaberle Injures Hand Again Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Whats that sound?

I think it is.

Kaberle Injures Hand Again 2

I hear it too.

5Kaberle Injures Hand Again Empty Re: Kaberle Injures Hand Again Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:03 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

At least the news on Hossa seems good.

Hopefully it's nothing too serious, although if I was feeling particularly vindictive I'd say that I hope it's bad enough that nobody acquires him. :$$:

6Kaberle Injures Hand Again Empty Re: Kaberle Injures Hand Again Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:11 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:At least the news on Hossa seems good.

Hopefully it's nothing too serious, although if I was feeling particularly vindictive I'd say that I hope it's bad enough that nobody acquires him. :$$:

Have heard from a couple of my leaf guys, they are saying this injury will be bad enough to keep Kaberle from being traded. Does that mean Kubina is now the focus of the other teams? Again, this drives the value up of who is available.

7Kaberle Injures Hand Again Empty Re: Kaberle Injures Hand Again Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:41 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

dennycrane wrote:Main story on tsn.ca right now. Kaberle left, x-rays tomorrow on the hand that he broke in late January.
Good thing Burke wasn't planning on trading him.

8Kaberle Injures Hand Again Empty Re: Kaberle Injures Hand Again Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:45 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
dennycrane wrote:Main story on tsn.ca right now. Kaberle left, x-rays tomorrow on the hand that he broke in late January.
Good thing Burke wasn't planning on trading him.

I would never trust what Burke says, but he must have had ESP on that one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum