GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaberle will consider trade

+3
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kaberle will consider trade Empty Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Burke apparently approached him reasonably and Kaberle said he would consider it. He apparently also gave Burke a list of teams he will go to - none in the West. The talk of the town is that the Bruins, Canadians and Flyers will all be in the mix, but seeing as how Kaberle is tied up for 4.25 for 2 more years after this season, the Sens would be real, real smart to inquire (apparently they already have).

You won't find a better D-man value for your $$.

As per Howard Berger, Fan 590.

2Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Burke is going to want a return that we aren't likely to pay. He would definitely be a nice addition, though. I imagine Montreal will make a very strong push for him.

3Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:01 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That's some serious news there Heater. Thanks. I hope he considers coming here very seriously. He could change our team in an instant.

On another note, how long does it take to get to Binghamton? I would love to take a road trip out there to see the Bingo Sens.

4Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:05 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Senators can enquire all they want. If they aren't on the list, tough.

I'm sure Burke will get about 6 or 7 1st rounders, every top prospect drafted in the last 2 years and maybe a Crosby, Ovechkin or Malkin as well for Kablerle.

5Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:That's some serious news there Heater. Thanks. I hope he considers coming here very seriously. He could change our team in an instant.

On another note, how long does it take to get to Binghamton? I would love to take a road trip out there to see the Bingo Sens.

He'll consider here and Montreal I think. I would deploy the mission to acquire him. SJ's 1st + + +. This is a real player on a sexy contract.

Bingo's about 330 kilometers from here....like 3 3/4 hours when you factor in some of the small towns you have to go through and the speed limit on back highways etc.

6Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:That's some serious news there Heater. Thanks. I hope he considers coming here very seriously. He could change our team in an instant.

He'll consider here and Montreal I think. I would deploy the mission to acquire him. SJ's 1st + + +. This is a real player on a sexy contract.

Bingo's about 330 kilometers from here....like 3 3/4 hours when you factor in some of the small towns you have to go through and the speed limit on back highways etc.

I've been wanting to go for some time now. Looks like an easy drive down Interstate 81.

7Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
I've been wanting to go for some time now. Looks like an easy drive down Interstate 81.

Yeah...we might end up going actually. Diddle it, I want to see some real hockey.

Knowing our luck, we'll get down there and the Sens will have called up Elliot, Z.Smith, M.Karlsson, Zubov, Shannon and Regin - which I would fully support BTW (just not if I drive down there to see a couple of games).

8Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:22 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yeah...we might end up going actually. Diddle it, I want to see some real hockey.

Knowing our luck, we'll get down there and the Sens will have called up Elliot, Z.Smith, M.Karlsson, Zubov, Shannon and Regin - which I would fully support BTW (just not if I drive down there to see a couple of games).

LOL, true. Hopefully that wouldn't happen. But I think we should do it for sure. I want to see some real hockey too and I'd love to take in a game or 2 since I've NEVER seen one. It'd be great to go down on a weekend where they have a back to back.

9Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

To MTL for Higgins and ...

10Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:26 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:
504Heater wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

LOL, true. Hopefully that wouldn't happen. But I think we should do it for sure. I want to see some real hockey too and I'd love to take in a game or 2 since I've NEVER seen one. It'd be great to go down on a weekend where they have a back to back.

Which is pretty much always because I'm pretty sure they play most of their games On the weekends.

11Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:

Yes you HAVE seen one. In the Corel Center when I was yelling at that little Marlies dude.

12Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:50 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Yes you HAVE seen one. In the Corel Center when I was yelling at that little Marlies dude.

Oh YEAH, I TOTALLY forgot about that...oops...I should remember considering it was one of our first dates and I was a little scared of you screaming at that dude. Wink

13Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
Oh YEAH, I TOTALLY forgot about that...oops...I should remember considering it was one of our first dates and I was a little scared of you screaming at that dude. Wink

C'mon, that was hilarious. We made his life hell. Little mother Diddle. Then he scored and he skated over and told us to shush. BIG mistake.

14Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:50 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

LMAO, Heater, so the guy at Boston Pizza is not the only guy who's face you've gotten into.

15Kaberle will consider trade Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:14 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

C'mon, that was hilarious. We made his life hell. Little mother Diddle. Then he scored and he skated over and told us to shush. BIG mistake.

Tsk, tsk, tsk; you misbehaving again:? We'll have to keep you under close supervision!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum